• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also would it be alright if I visit more than once? I wanted to order an item 4 times :)

Certainly, as I say in the first post of this topic, anyone can visit as many times as they like. All they have to do is ask. :)

---

Haven't seen you in my town yet. Are you ready?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess you're not ready. Let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate again.

Last edited:
Sorry about the delay. I was just gathering g some coupons OTL I'm ready now!

Okay. My gate is open again now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when you're ready for your second visit.

Okay, my gate's open again now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Resetti's RV?

I apologize for bothering but would it be alright if I visited 2 more times?

It's not a bother, like I said, all anyone has to do is ask, and they can visit as many times as they like. :)

Just out of curiosity, which items are they that you need multiples of? Maybe I have some extra I can help you out with.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And let me know when you're ready for me to open my gate.

Sure! I was after the wall mounted tv hahaha. I actually only needed 4 but I was getting extra to donate :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! I was after the wall mounted tv hahaha. I actually only needed 4 but I was getting extra to donate :)

and I'm ready now! :)

Ah. I don't have any of those on-hand at the moment, but you're still more than welcome to visit as many times as you like to order them yourself. :)

My gate is open again now.

would it be alright if I bothered you over the same thing again? hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back