certain amount of posts before

You know, I think that we should do this. That way, we could prevent a new user from advertising inappropriate sites. I think you know what I'm talking about when I say that.

I was planning the same thing... never got around to it though. But when I do you'll need to have at least eight posts to post in it.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I was planning the same thing... never got around to it though. But when I do you'll need to have at least eight posts to post in it.
8? That sounds a little low, if you ask me.
Well the next rank is like 40 I think.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
8? That sounds a little low, if you ask me.
Well the next rank is like 40 I think.
I think that would be good.
40 sounds good

;)
40 does sound good. We'd get more posts from the member, and then he can post his ad.

40 isnt that hard to get, but its enough to make someone who only came here to advertise to go away...good idea.

DarthGohan1 said:
40 isnt that hard to get, but its enough to make someone who only came here to advertise to go away...good idea.
or, instead of leave... to stay... i know that could get a few people hooked... most people that come for advertising never return, but if its nessisary for them to advertise to return, they will be more likely to come back, find some friends, and stay...

PIRANHA2 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
or, instead of leave... to stay... i know that could get a few people hooked... most people that come for advertising never return, but if its nessisary for them to advertise to return, they will be more likely to come back, find some friends, and stay...
thats very true, except if they're advertising for another forum, they might just leave to go attend to their forum and not stay here, but more people here would be good.

That's happened at TNZ a lot, ever since we got 2nd on the Board Directory. I made it so they needed 27 posts before they could.

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
That's happened at TNZ a lot, ever since we got 2nd on the Board Directory. I made it so they needed 27 posts before they could.
2nd on the directory board?

:eek: Did somebody click the site a lot?

:p

and now, there's no way around the rule, unless you're willing to get punished.
(bul's the only one who understands this right now probably).

Back