• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Celebrating Diversity: An Animal Crossing Art Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha, here is my submission!

IMGUR here --> Celebrating Diversity Entry

bcBOp86.png

hDq0Fuh.png

Last edited:
omg @Blink. just slayed :0

Maybe I'll try a teeny tiny entry myself... All these submissions are making me excited!

I'm not a very good drawer, but these entries look great so far. Can't wait to see who wins.

More creative with digital, but I tried it with pencil :)

There's a heavy storm at my island. Where my villager is walking with his dress on he can see everything flying around. When Pietro is coming his way he grabs his vaulting pole and Pietro can just grab it! Hell yeah my villager is waving him like a Rainbow flag!! :D
20200621_154642.jpg

acdiversity.png

Thanks for extending the deadline it gave me enough time to finish my submission! Went for a cultural diversity theme with this!! Each pair of animals represents a different continent!

Full image with signature underneath the spoiler.

acdiversityNAMEfinal.png

All the entries so far are absolutely amazing. I finally finished mine! I've been working on it since Wednesday and I know if I keep nitpicking it I'm gonna dislike it more and more so here it is! It's kinda huge.

Click!
H5AbW7O.jpg

It was gonna be animated, the squares cycling, but that's not aloud so I'll just make a seperate image showing the other 4 scenes eventually.

Here's LGBT Animal Crossing! Shari is a lesbian who's in love with Tia, Rocco and Beardo are boyfriends, Flora and Diva are pan and bi respectively and are showing solidarity, Paolo is a trans man and Julia is a trans woman!! I tried to pick animals that suited these roles best and I hope I did em justice. Every villager in AC has their own stories we make them, and I think that's really important.

A lot of these look really good. I'm kind of jealous. How did I miss this?

Thanks for extending the deadline it gave me enough time to finish my submission! Went for a cultural diversity theme with this!! Each pair of animals represents a different continent!

Full image with signature underneath the spoiler.

ah! this is my favorite so far! I think you did a fantastic job portraying different cultures! Well done!! As a POC this made me really happy to see :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back