• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cats vs. Dogs RP

Gabby la la said:
Thrash walked through the woods looking for cats.Then he saw Spak.Spak was sitting down licking his paws.Thrash tryed to be quiet and attack him but it didn't work Spak heard him at turned around.He looked at Thrash dead straight in the eyes.
((That couldn't have happened...have you been reading whats been going on? Spak's in a bit of a brawl right now))

"Ooooh, the kitten's got fangs." Stretch laughed, then showed off his teeth. "Sorry pal, but I've got ya' beat there. Hahahaha-" Stretch lunged at Spak, mouth wide open, ready to chomp.

Gengar said:
Gabby la la said:
Thrash walked through the woods looking for cats.Then he saw Spak.Spak was sitting down licking his paws.Thrash tryed to be quiet and attack him but it didn't work Spak heard him at turned around.He looked at Thrash dead straight in the eyes.
((That couldn't have happened...have you been reading whats been going on? Spak's in a bit of a brawl right now))
((And if he doesn't surreneder he's going to bawl!))

Gengar said:
Gabby la la said:
((Oh crap well i need to get with the program.Just er orget the post pretend it was never even there.))

((Ultra, I revised my earlier post to continue the RP.

And to everyone else...I know this isn't my RP or anything, but lets all try to stick with the story as best as possible...))

Gengar said:
((Ultra, I revised my earlier post to continue the RP.

And to everyone else...I know this isn't my RP or anything, but lets all try to stick with the story as best as possible...))
Sorry. I'm kind of going off on my characters subplot a bit but he will return to help soon. Wether he's wanted or not.

:D

((Ah, I see it now. :p))

Spak backed up into a tree, and jumped at the last second. He hoped that the dog just got a mouthful of bark and tree shavings.

"Bai!" shouted Lucas as he ran to the dog. "I just realized where the letters are from. It is the ancient language of the Dog Resistance from thousands of years ago. If we find their old base, we could find the secret to defeating the cats!"

"PHHHBHBHBHB!" Stretch spat out small picks of tree bark out of his mouth. "Ohhh MAN! You're dead, cat! Y'hear me?" He yelled, his mouth was still full of bark though, and it was starting to get painful.

"Rrghh!" He winced and howled, trying to get all the bark out from his teeth and things.

Lucas rushed up to Bai. Bai was standing by the window. "Do yuo have any other information on them?" Bai asked, never taking his eyes off the fight taking place outside. "Crap I forgot the rock in the lab!" Bai rushes back to the lab but the stone is gone. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He realizes that Stretch may be fast and strong, but Spak was smart, while Stretch had been known (as shown in the other posts) to be rather cocky and arrogant.

Sniff. Sniff. Lucas sniffed the ground close to where Bai had found the stone. There must be some clues to where the old base was. Sniff. No scent. Where could the base be? Just then he heard the sound of Stretch yelling. Lucas darted to see what was going on.

While Thrash was running he saw a quick flash of something on the ground.He went back to see and it was a rock like Bai had.He picked it up in his mouth and trying to find Bai.He finally did.He set the rock and the ground and said"Bai I think I found a rock with the strange writing like the other."He moved the rock closer to him with his nose.

Gengar said:
"PHHHBHBHBHB!" Stretch spat out small picks of tree bark out of his mouth. "Ohhh MAN! You're dead, cat! Y'hear me?" He yelled, his mouth was still full of bark though, and it was starting to get painful.

"Rrghh!" He winced and howled, trying to get all the bark out from his teeth and things.
Spak smirked, and climbed a tree. Going onto a branch with pinecones dangling from the branches, he knocked off a few that were in the vicinity of Stretch.

Lucas stopped next to Stretch. "Come down here cat! Is that all you can do?" He placed his front paws against the tree and shook. "I could wait here all day."

Stretch trailed off from the fight scene, spitting shavings of wood with every step he took.

"I'll get 'dat cat...If it's da' last t'ing I do." He mumbled to himself, spitting off some more bark.

Lucas was gaining confidence against Spak, each time clawing a bit higher. "You better come down. I hear your mommy calling ya!" He waited a few more minutes. His young attention span was beginning to run out.

Koehler said:
Lucas was gaining confidence against Spak, each time clawing a bit higher. "You better come down. I hear your mommy calling ya!" He waited a few more minutes. His young attention span was beginning to run out.
Stretch turned back to them.

"Give it up, Luke. He 'ain't comin' down. Lets get goin'." Stretch said, motioning with his head for Lucas to follow him.

"Alright," he said, hesitantly following him. "I'll get you next time."

Back at the base, Lucas curled up into a ball. "Good fight out there. I hope to be as good a fighter as you some day!"

Thrash walked away from Bai.He noticed Stretch and Luke walking down the path."Didja win the fight?"

Spak watched the dogs leave. "Heh, that showed them..." He said quietly. He turned around to go back to base... but he stayed put. Something told him to say put.

Koehler said:
"Alright," he said, hesitantly following him. "I'll get you next time."

Back at the base, Lucas curled up into a ball. "Good fight out there. I hope to be as good a fighter as you some day!"
"Haha, y'know, wit' a lil' trainin', ya' just might be-" Stretch was interupted by his own cough, as he tried to get the last piece of bark from behind his tooth.

"Aghh...If 'dere's one t'ing I can't stand, its 'dose stupid cats. Man!" He snarled, spitting out the last of the bark.

Back