• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway cake? no it's a chocolate cake

Status
Not open for further replies.
why

also this kind of giveaway should run for a few hours not a whole week.. page 458? thats just insane and to be expected..

I think it's fun when it's not just people saying "entry" over and over, because it promotes conversation

I had a dream that there was a lollipop collectible

life
i really want a lollipop collectible
for the halloween collectibles i saw someone made a lollipop and it looked awesome ><
i think it deserved to win

life
i really want a lollipop collectible
for the halloween collectibles i saw someone made a lollipop and it looked awesome ><
i think it deserved to win

ooh I could totally see a lollipop happening. I haven't seen it but I'm just guessing it probably just didn't suit the theme as well as the other's?

ooh I could totally see a lollipop happening. I haven't seen it but I'm just guessing it probably just didn't suit the theme as well as the other's?

I think it did, it was the lollipop from acnl, I really liked it.
I love the voodoo doll and cupcake but imo (not hating), I don't think the candle should have won.
I mean there's already an ancient lantern, which is has a candle inside of it

I think it did, it was the lollipop from acnl, I really liked it.
I love the voodoo doll and cupcake but imo (not hating), I don't think the candle should have won.
I mean there's already an ancient lantern, which is has a candle inside of it

ooh! that would've been cool. yeah, the candle was my least favorite out of the 3 (but I still bought 2 lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back