Bowser Mafia

Propaganda Man

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hi and welcome to the Bowser Mafia. Our purpose is to make sure the Forums are spam free not including the spam board bully bullies and destroy armies. If you wish to join you must send me a PM. In the PM you must include some info about you, what you have done for the forums ect. If you are one of the lucky few you will get a PM back saying welcome to the Mafia and with some other stuff. But before you jion I think you might want to consider the rules.

RULES
No spaming...here
No off topic chat.
Follows alll Forum Rules( that means everywhere not just here.)
Do not start wars unless permited by the God Farther (me)
Respect all high ranking poeple (God Farther and Sons)

You will be ranked by the following system.

Lackey- New guys.
Officer- Levels 1-10 - Has proven worth to the Mafia
Lieutenant- Levels 1-10 - Has proven worth to the Mafia even more.
Captain- Levels 1-5 - Helps control areas of the Mafia.
Major- Levels 1-5 - Helps control areas of Mafia, but is more active.
Pro- Levels 1-5 - Has proved everything to Mafia. Very loyal. And has done a very Memorible thing.
Son- Ultimate Level - Gives life to Mafia. Ultimate achievement. Must be appointed by the God Farther. They make some of the major desions

All rank ups are given by the God Farther.

Right now we have no Enimes, or allies. But if an army or gruop says somthing about us PM me admeditly.

(Can somone please fix the spelling and delete this once there done? Thanks in advance.)

Is this your... 3rd Bowser RP now? Shouldn't you really only have one? I don't want to join, but what's up with all these RP's that aren't going anywhere?

I think it is my seconed. And there are only 2 active rp's and they are both cafes. I am just trying to make a non cafe rp that is active.

...you should stick to one, or maybe two RP's at the rate your going... this whole board will be sucked in... maybe you should have your own seperate RP board

:p

Actually I was thinking about that. I have this great idea for a pokemon one but it is just too big!(BTW I only have 2 without counting the dead cafe.)

BAMBAM! said:
Actually I was thinking about that. I have this great idea for a pokemon one but it is just too big!(BTW I only have 2 without counting the dead cafe.)
Guys, you can have as many RP's as you want.

BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
i know, im just saying... this is like the third one this week... and im asking bambam nicely, to stop making so many

:)

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:
i know, im just saying... this is like the third one this week... and im asking bambam nicely, to stop making so many

Do you care? If you don't want to join, then don't.

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM! said:

Do you care? If you don't want to join, then don't.
yes, it does get sort of annoying seeing a new one every day... but whatever, he can keep them im not in charge, im just giving him suggestions, im gone now.

thanks for all of our suggeations the only reason I have so many is because I had all these RP ideas before ts boardme out and I am remebering them now and :eh: :eh: :eh:

Back