• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Bottom-screen snapshot

kwark

Bells
Is there anyway to take a snapshot of the bottom-screen without sharing it through Mii verse?
I want that snapshot to myself and not being forced to share it straight away.

I've pondered this as well... Unfortunately, unless you have a capture card (which are outrageous for the 3DS), I don't think it's possible.

In case it is, bump.

Doesn't look like it unfortunately, I've tried searching for a private post option but closest there is to that seems to be disabling comments and yeahs :/

I don't think that's possible. What I do when I want to take pictures of stuff like letters is just to grab my phone or camera and snap a picture. If it's a good resolution, it'll look ok, even if it's not as good as the in-game pictures.

It's not possible, but you could post about it on Miiverse and access the bottom screen screenshot from there.

yeah I wish we could do a screenshot of the bottom screen. unfortunately the only way to do it is post it on miiverse ( which does not work during wifi play )
it kind of sucks.
it bothers me when I want to take a picture of a letter.

Go to Isabelle and tell her you want to destroy a pwp. It'll open up the bottom screen. Then you can change your mind :)

That sucks. In Game Notes you can switch to both screens, but you can't take a snapshot.

Something for Nintendo to update. A feature on Nintendo 3DS Camera to take a snapshot of the bottom-screen.

Back