• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Bell Tree Direct - 5.7.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expected ability to put unconscious object into gender slot.

Anyway, these are cool! How do you earn seashells though? Are they new-member only?

It'll probs be like eggs and snowflakes where you earn them through hunts or contests

So existing users don't get seashells or am I missing something?

It'll probs be like eggs and snowflakes where you earn them through hunts or contests

The seashells are for new members, so they have something to spend in place of the bells we got rid of for them.

Oh another thing, I didn't receive a single welcoming bell when I registered even though I registered before the change happened. Anyone else?

Last edited:
So existing users don't get seashells or am I missing something?

If you joined since October, you will get seashells in the next day or two:

Finally, we plan to reimburse these seashells retroactively to users who never received welcome bells after they were disabled.

Oh another thing, I didn't receive a single welcoming bell when I registered even though I registered before the change happened. Anyone else?

Welcome bells were only distributed after you made a certain number of posts, and it looks like you didn't start actively using your account until after we removed the welcome bells.

Pink Carnation tomorrow?

Also is it just me or did Booker's Corrections dissapear?

Welcome bells were only distributed after you made a certain number of posts, and it looks like you didn't start actively using your account until after we removed the welcome bells.

Ohhhhhh!! Thank you so much for the info. I never knew there were going to be welcome bells when I first joined luls. Thanks again Tina for clearing it up^^

We understand that a few of you may have your 2x5 lineups messed up.

and by "a few of us" you mean:

latest

Why are the flowers listed as "cosmos" when there's only one? Idk that kinda bugs me. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back