• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bell Tree Direct - 5.7.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gender option is here now and, if it wasn't minutes earlier, so is Kapp'n's Seaside Shack (ew, those apostrophes look ugly).
Gender appears in your About Me section and not in the sidebar.

Rip lineups everywhere

I know right?!

I love the new flower collectibles that are and will be added down the road. Also, like the new staff lineup idea and the new age requirement. And Love, love love the gender orientation option for the profile.

Say, you know what would make this gender thing better? If it was on your sidebar.

ok but with 2x6 we cannot center anything anymore
like having a certain collectible in the middle u know

please make it an option please please please

mods or admins, please please please make it an option to whether we want the lineup to be 5 or 6 as what entropy has said! i believed some of us here are very unhappy about this new lineup update.

If you have the space to put more collectibles in the sidebar, you should have plenty of space to put your preferred pronouns in the sidebar.

And why isn't gender a "Male/Female/Fill in the Blank" thing?

Honestly, that really kind of annoys me. Don't do a half-measure and group everyone into an "Other". Do a full-measure and let people have a text box for what their gender is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back