• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bell Tree Direct - 5.7.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it kinda unfair that new members can get a username for 10 seashells, when username changes cost 1200 bells usually and you only used to get 700?

Does anyone know what program (like Photoshop) they like to use to design the collectibles? It would be cool to design them for TBT...

Don't think it matters what you use if you want to design them yourself. I'd recommend GIMP as it is very powerful and, most importantly, free. :p

Hmmm. This is looking good so far!! Thanks for all of your hard work and efforts! You guys rock!

why did you do this to my lineup
just when i got it the way i wanted

Isn't it kinda unfair that new members can get a username for 10 seashells, when username changes cost 1200 bells usually and you only used to get 700?

I was just thinking "Are you telling me I saved and spent 1200 bells just for it to be easy-access for newbies" lmao

Oh well my bitterness will end in about 10 seconds

I best get my seashells. I had the perfect gif saved on my laptop that I wanted to use originally until I realized the shop was never restocked. Now my laptop is dead and it's lost in the abyss...

Last edited:
Can you please make it an option instead of a requirement

god i hate this 6 collectibles lineup. my previous lineup was so perfect now its all ruined.

You guys are so silly, collectible lineups don't exist. Its all a dream!!!!

(Well, it can. Just very hard now)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back