• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Bell Tree Direct - 5.7.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys this is an Animal Crossing forum, go ahead and share your ideas but the world isn't going to end.

Expected ability to put unconscious object into gender slot.

Anyway, these are cool! How do you earn seashells though? Are they new-member only?

If you have the space to put more collectibles in the sidebar, you should have plenty of space to put your preferred pronouns in the sidebar.

And why isn't gender a "Male/Female/Fill in the Blank" thing?

Honestly, that really kind of annoys me. Don't do a half-measure and group everyone into an "Other". Do a full-measure and let people have a text box for what their gender is.

Please yes
I know it was in Cory's original suggestion thread and the rebuttal was "it'll be cluttered" but how is adding 2 collectibles not cluttering it...

❤️❤️❤️ Love, love, love the 12 Collectible display and the new Flower Collectibles!! I can hardly wait for the Hybrid ones!
This is a great update all around ... Now just have to get used to the changes! :)
Thanks for all the hard work and thought that went into this! Great job!

6x2 should be optional, it's wrecking some lineups. And also why aren't genders in the sidebar? There's enough room, right? Apart from those two, cool stuff. Looking forward to some roses!

ok but with 2x6 we cannot center anything anymore
like having a certain collectible in the middle u know

please make it an option please please please

Couldn't centre it vertically in the first place. I think something like 5x3 would be nice, lol. :p

If you have the space to put more collectibles in the sidebar, you should have plenty of space to put your preferred pronouns in the sidebar.

Honestly, that really kind of annoys me. Don't do a half-measure and group everyone into an "Other". Do a full-measure and let people have a text box for what their gender is.

Not wanting to spark up another argument here, just stating something...

With a textbox where anything can be entered, people would probably enter silly things. I know I might. :p

'Other' is fairly standard though, to be honest, and official documents are just male/female, at least in my experience. Might be different outside of the UK.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do you earn seashells though? Are they new-member only?

I think so. By the looks of things, anyone who registers onwards from October 2015 will get 10 and then... that'll be it? :S

because if you fill in the blank people will just use it as a joke like "i'm an onion xD"

because if you fill in the blank people will just use it as a joke like "i'm an onion xD"

Okay, and? There are people who will take it seriously and if some people want to use it as a joke, that's their prerogative. That shouldn't stop the staff from making it a fill in the blank.

Yeay I love the marketplace change! Now I can reach out to more potential customers woot. And also looking forward for the 'premium' thing or whatever but rip money if it's a rlc subscription thing.

This is really exciting. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to be online when they restock. GL to everyone applying for staff.

Wow, I'm so triggered right now. How dare you insult the onion-kin? Check your privilege.

Last edited:
I think so. By the looks of things, anyone who registers onwards from October 2015 will get 10 and then... that'll be it? :S

Ooorgh, I was looking forward to getting cheap extensions and stuff... I suppose that's fair, considering they'd be ridiciously cheap otherwise. They're not in the sidebar either, so I assumed as much.

Last edited:
Also another change should be that you can change colors with one usertitle color change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back