• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Bee/Clownfish Plushies for Dino Plushies (finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
clownfish.png
clownfish.png

Bump

Oh, sorry, English isn't my first language so these things confuse me a bit lol. I meant that I can give you a dino in exchange for a clownfish
ahhhh, okay. Thanks for clarifying. Yeah, I'm perfectly okay with giving you a Clownfish Plush for a Dino Plush. Do you want me to buy the Clownfish Plush right away?

@IonicKarma: There's been a slight change in my plans since I've now got 3 Dino Plushies before the prize distribution (and am growing concerned over getting 2 of my own). If you're able to give me the Dino Plush after the prizes (oarfish et al) have been distributed then that'd be swell. However, if you can't then that's fine, since I did initially ask for it to be right away, so that's on me and I'll just have to try and do a date trade later on.

@IonicKarma: There's been a slight change in my plans since I've now got 3 Dino Plushies before the prize distribution (and am growing concerned over getting 2 of my own). If you're able to give me the Dino Plush after the prizes (oarfish et al) have been distributed then that'd be swell. However, if you can't then that's fine, since I did initially ask for it to be right away, so that's on me and I'll just have to try and do a date trade later on.
unfortunately i also need my dinos to be after oarfish haha... assuming they aren't too expensive to buy (which they might be at this rate, i got unlucky with fishing) If things change I'll let you know

oh, right, I should remember to bump this, lol

clownfish.png

Bump

The potential fear of not getting enough mountain tokens for 2 Dino Plushies is gone, hooray

clownfish.png

Bump

clownfish.png

I'm locked into getting a Clownfish Plush now, even if I can't find one last trading partner. So maybe I keep this thread up longer than anticipated, maybe I just lock it after the collectibles are removed from the shop and wait to move it down the road, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back