• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Bee/Clownfish Plushies for Dino Plushies (finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
clownfish.png
clownfish.png

Bump

Oh, sorry, English isn't my first language so these things confuse me a bit lol. I meant that I can give you a dino in exchange for a clownfish
ahhhh, okay. Thanks for clarifying. Yeah, I'm perfectly okay with giving you a Clownfish Plush for a Dino Plush. Do you want me to buy the Clownfish Plush right away?

@IonicKarma: There's been a slight change in my plans since I've now got 3 Dino Plushies before the prize distribution (and am growing concerned over getting 2 of my own). If you're able to give me the Dino Plush after the prizes (oarfish et al) have been distributed then that'd be swell. However, if you can't then that's fine, since I did initially ask for it to be right away, so that's on me and I'll just have to try and do a date trade later on.

@IonicKarma: There's been a slight change in my plans since I've now got 3 Dino Plushies before the prize distribution (and am growing concerned over getting 2 of my own). If you're able to give me the Dino Plush after the prizes (oarfish et al) have been distributed then that'd be swell. However, if you can't then that's fine, since I did initially ask for it to be right away, so that's on me and I'll just have to try and do a date trade later on.
unfortunately i also need my dinos to be after oarfish haha... assuming they aren't too expensive to buy (which they might be at this rate, i got unlucky with fishing) If things change I'll let you know

The potential fear of not getting enough mountain tokens for 2 Dino Plushies is gone, hooray

clownfish.png

Bump

clownfish.png

I'm locked into getting a Clownfish Plush now, even if I can't find one last trading partner. So maybe I keep this thread up longer than anticipated, maybe I just lock it after the collectibles are removed from the shop and wait to move it down the road, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back