• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Bee/Clownfish Plushies for Dino Plushies (finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kilza~

Staff
Bells
Inky
Space Whale Plush
Galaxy Swirl
Space Whale Plush
S.S. Dolphin
Red Star Fragment
Golden Easter Egg
Enchanted Bloom
Golden Easter Egg
Red Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (286) +
426.jpg

I'm looking to acquire a full row of Dino plushies, but I'll only be able to acquire two of them myself, meaning I'll need to trade for 3 more. At this time, I'm only looking to trade bee/clownfish plushies for them, so that way it's a fair and easy 1:1 plush swap.

I now have the full row of Dino plushies I've been seeking (once I buy two on top of getting Karma's), but I'm still offering my second Clownfish plush for a Dino plush if anybody's willing to take up my offer.

I should be good now once these final 2 trades are done. Thanks everybody!

425.jpg
Bee Plushies remaining: 0
427.jpg
Clownfish Plushies remaining: 0

Last edited:
Hiya! :) I'm not sure if I can achieve the points for two dinos and I'd like to keep one dino for myself but if I can get enough tokens for a second one, I'd love to trade with you! I'd like the bee plush for the dino if that's ok! :)

Hiya! :) I'm not sure if I can achieve the points for two dinos and I'd like to keep one dino for myself but if I can get enough tokens for a second one, I'd love to trade with you! I'd like the bee plush for the dino if that's ok! :)
Alright, sounds good! I'll mark you down for the other one that's available and I'll let you know when I've got enough for a bee. lmk if you don't end up with enough tokens for a second Dino Plush, of course.

A bump, with info!

I now have enough tokens to actually buy one clownfish plush (and will have enough for a 2nd in a couple of days), so if you want a clownfish plush from this week, this is your opportunity to get one, all for one Dino plush (either now or later)! I'll note that I won't actually buy the plush until you tell me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back