• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Bahamut the great's Q/A thread~

Why are you raising your ego?
(ahem, I meant exactly what I said)

because you believe everything you read

- - - Post Merge - - -

How have you been lately? Haven't really heard from you in a while x3

sigh, since my vacation ended I've been always sleepy/exhausted and kinda absent minded. I want to talk to the people around but I don't know what to say. I feel guilty for it. if only i could fix my sleeping schedule (I'm really trying!) :p

Sounds a bit subjective don't you think? Stating something like that is enough to let people think you're and it's up to you to decide if that's really a good thing

let's say sometimes I like to type things that have different meanings according to how people like see them? man my English skills do really suck sometimes hoho. it's embarrassing

It's not fun being twelve like me :c

It can be you don't have all the adult worries that we do, enjoy life you have so much of it ahead of you, live each day to its fullest and make it count!! wish I could do my teen years over again knowing what I do now.

What's an ideal life for you?

What kind of clothes do you generally wear?

when I was a kid my goal in life was to make so many friends, be loved by many people and also become a better artist. sadly none of that happened and now my ideal life is to find a loving husband, have a kid and just be a normal lazy person and stick with the few friends I have. I also want to learn how to play at least once instrument, improve my art skills and go to some of the places I've never been. I've been in at least 3 failed relationships so i'm kind of losing hope in everything, good men aren't easy to find

my style is kind of boring, I usually prefer wearing jeans, a t shirt and comfortable shoes

- - - Post Merge - - -

no I am 38 soon be 39 so I got you beat by a long shot and I'd like to know if given the chance would you ever do a space walk on the moon?

but you're still new! your argument is invalid :p

I honestly would do anything if given the chance to..for most things that is

Worst splatoon match?

worst match was between my team and Monkey D Luffy alone. it was a 3 vs 1 I believe and he still won! I felt so humiliated lol but he really is a good player with any mode

Last edited:
Back