• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

b-day presents

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
So... how are these for b-day presents?

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Okami (Wii)
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword

I wanted to get No More Heroes, but now I'm thinking I'll just buy it for myself once I get the money... don't want my mom seeing I'm getting M-games of this sort, heh-heh...

WooT Apollo Justice FTW.

Translation:
I dear say, that fine Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney game looks marvelous, I do so hope that you recieve it for your birthday.

OK, added one game there. Four games for my b-day... pushing it slightly, but still...

SEGA Superstar Tennis
Okami

Bulerias said:
OK, added one game there. Four games for my b-day... pushing it slightly, but still...

SEGA Superstar Tennis
Okami
Is SEGA Superstar Tennis being released in March? I didn't see it on the list of games being released in the first half of 2008.

Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:

SEGA Superstar Tennis
Okami
Is SEGA Superstar Tennis being released in March? I didn't see it on the list of games being released in the first half of 2008.
yeah it is

Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:

SEGA Superstar Tennis
Okami
yeah it is
Sega Superstar Tennis FTW EVEN MORE!

Bulerias said:
So... how are these for b-day presents?

Okami (Wii)

I wanted to get No More Heroes, but now I'm thinking I'll just buy it for myself once I get the money... don't want my mom seeing I'm getting M-games of this sort, heh-heh...
My mom won't let my get T games. Good ole dad.

^_^

NINTENDO_ZEALOT said:
Yes, all those games are top-notch, I wouldn't pick anything else, but the same can't be said about Sega....
Well, they've always made good tennis games, eh?

I read about the Sonic RPG in NP and I'm really disappointed in SEGA. I don't think Sonic is the issue as much as the entire company in general. I don't know a lot about them but to me they seem like the conservatives of the Video Game Industry. Talk about irony/oxymoron.

I also won't be getting an NP subscription. :gyroidpuke:

Propaganda Man said:
I read about the Sonic RPG in NP and I'm really disappointed in SEGA. I don't think Sonic is the issue as much as the entire company in general. I don't know a lot about them but to me they seem like the conservatives of the Video Game Industry. Talk about irony/oxymoron.

You don't think Sonic RPG is going to revitalize the franchise?!

With BioWare doing it, I think it's going to be the best Sonic game in AGES.

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:

All I know is that I won't be getting it. I think it would be better if they made that game with new characters. The RPG itself isn't very refreshing.

The VG companies that are strongest seem to be the ones with more than one recognizable character/game. Look at Nintendo and the 360 for example. SEGA's mascot has a lot of crappy games. I just don't believe that SEGA will give all the power to Bioware.

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:

All I know is that I won't be getting it. I think it would be better if they made that game with new characters. The RPG itself isn't very refreshing.

The VG companies that are strongest seem to be the ones with more than one recognizable character/game. Look at Nintendo and the 360 for example. SEGA's mascot has a lot of crappy games. I just don't believe that SEGA will give all the power to Bioware.
Actually, man... SEGA really does have no part in this other than a few guidelines here and there. I just think if SEGA was involved, they wouldn't allow the game to be turn-based... that just sort of goes against the whole Sonic mentality, but seeing as BioWare's fairly confident that it'll work... I think it'll work, too.

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:

Actually, man... SEGA really does have no part in this other than a few guidelines here and there. I just think if SEGA was involved, they wouldn't allow the game to be turn-based... that just sort of goes against the whole Sonic mentality, but seeing as BioWare's fairly confident that it'll work... I think it'll work, too.
I agree with SEGA on that one. It really isn't a Sonic game anymore. What bothers me is seeing the fans of Sonic glad that SEGA says they aren't taking a part in this.

The game isn't a Sonic game as much as it is a game using Sonic for sales and publicity. It offers nothing unique and special.

SEGA can do well if they move away from Sonic. They can still make games but they need something else. If they continue making low grade Sonic games I see a very dark future for them.

Before GH III, I hadn't bought a non-M-rated game since StarFox Assault.

Mino said:
Before GH III, I hadn't bought a non-M-rated game since StarFox Assault.
Well, Ninja Gaiden DS was originally supposed to be rated M. But I don't care about game ratings... but I have noticed that most of my buys are T.

Those are some great games there Bul

:D Seeing as my birthdays only a few days after yours, maybe I can steal some of your ideas

;)

Back