• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Avalon is Back!

Pendragon1980

Bells
I'm getting my new switch this weekend and my sister's going to try to help me restore Avalon so I don't have to start from scratch.

Just getting caught up with the new update and holy cow!

Well.... I did have a full catalog

I plan to do the same soon, I'm also worried about losing my island in the process.

I have this video bookmarked, maybe it can help:

Got my island back on my new switch! I'm going to play around with the new update now
Congrats! I'm sure it was a little nerve racking.
I'm excited to get to the update content when I get done with the tutorial because I started a new island. I want to try the DLC out, I want to find gyroids 😺

Back