• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia August 2021 Mafia Game- Town Win!

Hmmm not how I was expecting to die tbh.

I think I'm still unsure about Volt, but I want to give them a chance to explain the Tessa thing.

Hey guys! I apologize for not responding, I was online but I didn't receive notifications for the thread for some reason. I was also only online for my Camp TBT submissions.

So how about B100m being Townie? Also honestly i'm not suspicious of them that much, because I genuinely believe they are trying to solve from a town perspective.
I have tons of things I'd like to say and discuss, however I have some IRL things going on pretty soon, so I'll be on in a couple hours.
Post automatically merged:

Them being volt**

sorry about yesterday, I was not at home at the time and I'm used to late EoD

if I was here I would probably not let it rand when I could have save myself, so take that as you will

Last edited:
Don't have a lot of time today to dedicate to posting, mostly just peeking in to see what happened.

Not all that surprised about the b100m flip in the end tbh
I guess Armadillo being killed saves us the trouble of arguing over the last minute swap from adamantly no-voting to voting volt.

i really need to start reading the rules because i thought it was who had the most votes first, i probably should have done something considering i really did not think blooming was mafia, i'm rly surprised anyone did to be honest, will look into who voted coz i don't think it seemed that towny??

@voltairenism do you still suss Tessa? Can you explain that read please.

Don't have a lot of time today to dedicate to posting, mostly just peeking in to see what happened.

I guess Armadillo being killed saves us the trouble of arguing over the last minute swap from adamantly no-voting to voting volt.

Do you have any guesses?

Hey guys! I apologize for not responding, I was online but I didn't receive notifications for the thread for some reason. I was also only online for my Camp TBT submissions.

So how about B100m being Townie? Also honestly i'm not suspicious of them that much, because I genuinely believe they are trying to solve from a town perspective.
I have tons of things I'd like to say and discuss, however I have some IRL things going on pretty soon, so I'll be on in a couple hours.

Them being volt**

Who do you suss then? how do you feel about Volt voting you?

i really need to start reading the rules because i thought it was who had the most votes first, i probably should have done something considering i really did not think blooming was mafia, i'm rly surprised anyone did to be honest, will look into who voted coz i don't think it seemed that towny??

So you think Tessa, Koopa and Sheep could be mafia?

I feel like I haven't made a ton of informational progress from these flips honestly. I think Armadillo was clearly townie and figured b100 might have been lost townie as well. If anything I think later on I'll bring up everyone's points made against b100 and Armadillo and how they handled them.

I want to hear more from Tessa and see what people have to say about what she has to say. Not everyone was around at EoD either so we'd have more vote movements going on. EoD chaos is a good thing.

I wanted to know what Volt's alignment was because I had less confidence about b100 being mafia and the only other interesting moment in day 1 other than the b100 stuff was Volt saying something pretty bold and voting on it based on unexplained gut feelings. There's also a certain something I want to see play out that might change the way I feel about how Volt feels about Tessa. If that's obtuse

@Ace Marvel did you bring up some metal stuff about someone yesterday or am I misremembering?

Why did you think people were going to argue about it?

@mogyay Dan is using randomization rather than plurality which is a good call for hosts moving forward, plurality is rarely practiced, abusable by mafia, and harder to understand. Look forward to hearing what your thoughts are on the living player list once you get some time to read and contribute more these next thirty-one hours.

Koopa idk man just want to let you do your thing and hear your thoughts on the results so far and what they say for you.

I am kinda feeling like I'm starting back from a neutral place on everyone at this point, even Sheep and Tessa.

Okay tbh I don't think it's productive to be obtuse about the two people I have a concern about. I have a concern about Tessa and Koopa's vote movements together, who they wanted to eliminate that day, and why, but doubt it's as simple as them being the team.

Responding to quotes in a bit but I have some thoughts and possibly things I'd like to hear more about.

1. Ace/Volt

I'm not the biggest fan of the meta based vote just because it feels a bit opportunistic to me to use an off-site meta reason like that so close to EOD while no-one except Volt and Ace know how true it is. Volt was still very much missing at this point too so all we ever had to go off of was Ace. Granted Ace wouldn't have known Volt was going to miss EOD entirely, but I still just do not like the play. I guess I'd like to hear more about what everyone else thinks of his?

2. Mog

Why did Mog not vote at all? She was here 4 mins before EOD and even remarked on how close to EOD it was and did not vote still. There are earlier posts by her that state her disdain for not voting alongside a post earlier of her stating she knows she has to vote. Mog has also already been here since the day started and didn't comment on not voting at all?? I find all this really weird.

omg pls don't mod kill me or kill me, i promise i'm town and i swear on my hamsters life i'll become the most active person in the world but i kind of heavily messed up the timings of this game and i'm currently at my sister's end of year art degree show (she just finished her masters)
image0.jpg
i understand completely if i need to be replaced and i'm rly sry, i always do this mb 🥺 i promise to do better, i should have prefaced by saying i had a busy few days but also i can't lie, i haven't read up on much and i'm not even home yet, pls forgive

oh crap i just realised i have to vote someone tho and that's the whole point in this game so i'm gonna have to like rush read and probably make a terrible decision so that's fun
actual hate stuff like this coz the game wasn't even that long started and we still had 24 hours so why even bring this up as a suggestion at this point? bring it up at this stage by all means but just seems odd to suggest it and seems odd to agree

can someone explain why bl00ming is suspicious coz i don't get it
okies even if its not a formal rule i will try to be more mindful in future, ty for letting me know !

im rly derailing the convo with 4 mins left

Do you have any guesses?

No solid guesses, just concerns.

Why did you think people were going to argue about it?

Argue was too strong of a word so that's my bad. I more so meant I felt people were going to bring it up inevitably due to how extreme of a change it was for her to go from preaching no-vote for 2 (irl) days and then last minute switching.

Last edited:
Who were you expecting to die tbh?
Not Armadillo, because some people were sayin that Bloom/Armadillo could be w/v or w/w, but more people tr Armadillo, so I guess maybe.

1. Ace/Volt

I'm not the biggest fan of the meta based vote just because it feels a bit opportunistic to me to use an off-site meta reason like that so close to EOD while no-one except Volt and Ace know how true it is. Volt was still very much missing at this point too so all we ever had to go off of was Ace. Granted Ace wouldn't have known Volt was going to miss EOD entirely, but I still just do not like the play. I guess I'd like to hear more about what everyone else thinks of his?

I mean games here have been scarce, so I can't really use recent games here. and I would like to remind you, you were voting for the flipped town.

b100 votes were mafia led in my opinion. before I left i even said that b100 sus had basically no foundation except for association with armadillo.

the armadillo killing is either framing or blue sniping imo. I was very NO WE ARE NOT KILLING ARMADILLO TODAY yesterday because I thought that armadillo was softing cop, but I'm not sure on how popular this opinion is. The nk makes me think we have at least one experienced player in the mafia team

No, I don't suss or no, I will not explain?
I still have a gut feeling but I won't pursue it today. I don't really have an explanation tho

b100 votes were mafia led in my opinion. before I left i even said that b100 sus had basically no foundation except for association with armadillo.

the armadillo killing is either framing or blue sniping imo. I was very NO WE ARE NOT KILLING ARMADILLO TODAY yesterday because I thought that armadillo was softing cop, but I'm not sure on how popular this opinion is. The nk makes me think we have at least one experienced player in the mafia team

I still have a gut feeling but I won't pursue it today. I don't really have an explanation tho

Okay after reading this, I looked back and it kinda makes sense Armadillo was softing cop.

And okay on the Tessa thing for now, but if we don't kill mafia today, game could end next day.

I mean games here have been scarce, so I can't really use recent games here. and I would like to remind you, you were voting for the flipped town.

I guess that's fair enough. Asking for old game examples of the behaviour on tbt would risk being out of date. I still don't enjoy the play for reasons I already stated. Can I ask why you didn't post about it earlier on though?

Also regarding my b100m vote;

If I had voted for who I actually wanted to yesterday it would have been Koopa. No-one else seemed to be that interested in voting for him though so it was stuck between b100m, Volt and No-Vote. As I've mentioned I did not feel comfortable switching my vote to Volt for an off-site meta reason I had no way of confirming. I do agree I don't like the whole gut-instinct thing going on though.

honestly it was a huge oversight, i should have voted volt to keep bl00ming in i suppose but i didn't, i was scared of doing the wrong thing and it felt like a lot of pressure to choose, i know that's terrible of me and will cause huge suspicion that's the truth. i didn't have enough proof of volt being mafia to really justify it, i'm sorry

i will post reads tomorrow geoni, i hate mondays

also sheep villager, i feel like ur point is semi redundant, i said i hated the fact they said no vote so early on in the game, i think we were all aware someone was getting voted out yday lmao

Back