• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Are you a night owl or a morning bird?

Are you a night owl or a morning bird?

• Total voters
I'm more of a morning bird, though I like the night owl life sometimes. I find it easier to get my work done in the early morning and then party into the evening and start all over again. Perhaps I'm a bit of both?

Definitely a night owl. People have always said to me that morning become easier as you get older...so far I haven't found that to be true at all. Am supposed to wake up at 5:00 AM to climb a mountain with a friend tomorrow and I'm dreading the thought of waking up that early.

it really depends, my sleep cycles are constantly changing

I'm actually both. I stay up late every night and get up early every morning, and then I catch up and sleep in on the weekends. I've learned to function pretty well on 5-6 hours per night and end up feeling groggy and off if I sleep any longer than that when I have work to do.

it's 5am and i haven't slept so night owl. then again i usually start work at 6am so it can go either way

*checks clock, it's 2:22am* A night owl I think...
Literally nocturnal due to my job, but on the weekends I mess up my sleep schedule so I can spend more time with my family and S.O.

I'm a morning person when I feel well-rested. Unfortunately that's rare these days because I can't fall asleep so easily the way I used to, so it's turned me into a little bit of a night owl unwillingly. When I can't sleep I end up doing stupid activities at night like playing games or browsing the internet and it really doesn't help.

Definitely a night owl! I like quiet nights more, and I'm more awake in the night than in the morning haha. Prolly because I sleep in the afternoon.

I like staying up late at night. It's quiet and dark, with no interruptions. :)

Lately, I guess I've become a morning bird!

kinda have been becoming more of a morning bird bc of school and such but i love nights way more and i always seem to be more productive lol

Back