• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

what time of day are you most productive?

what time?

• early morning (~5am to 9am)

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • morning (~9am to noon)

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • afternoon (~12pm to 4pm)

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • evening (~4pm to 8pm)

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • early night (~8pm to 1am)

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • night (~1am to 5am)

Votes: 13 15.3%

• Total voters
I feel like I tend to be more productive at night, but I think that's mostly because that's when everyone else is asleep and my animal don't expect as much attention from me, so I don't get nearly as distracted.

I feel like I'm most productive in the evening and at night. I feel the most energetic then, and I can just power through whatever it is that I need to get done

My peak productivity tends to be in the afternoon on weekends now that I work full time, but during my most productive era I would always peak after hours from like 11pm until whenever I went to sleep

1-5am for sure. It's quiet, it's dark and cozy, and I can finally relax at those times.

I'm a night owl in the literal sense. Once the sun goes down, it's prime cleaning hours time.

I have mad respect for anyone who can function before, like, noon.

The only time I can be productive are from 11 AM to 2 PM and then from 8 PM to midnight or so.. I prefer to be productive in the night, as I am more creative then though. :D

Definitely in the morning. If I put something off then I’ll be too lazy to do it later in the day. I have to just get it over with lol

i feel like my productivity absolutely varies, but i tend to operate best either early-ish in the morning when i'm fresh and ready to go, or towards the evening/night when the stress of needing to get work done hits lol

I'm a morning person. And I tend to get a lot of things done in the morning. I am also productive after lunch. But once my work momentum is disrupted, I don't finish anything.

Night! I'm a big time procrastinator, so typically it isn't until later in the day where I really buckle down and get work done.

afternoon and evening are prime grind time for me. mostly because i probably spent the entire day NOT being productive so i power through it so i don't feel like i've completely wasted my time o_O

sometimes i feel especially energized during early morning and morning. but for that to happen, i'd need to get the recommended 8 hours of sleep which never sometimes happens.

anytime after 12am, i'm out like a light and am probably still only functioning out of pure desperation, spite and stupidity.

It used to be the evening for me. Most of my bursts of creative energy would happen at the late hours of the night. But, since starting a full time creative job in visual design, I've found that I'm now getting most of my work done super early in the morning! Skipping the gym, grabbing a cup of coffee, and sitting at my desk knocking off items on my to-do list while the caffeine hits is bar far the most productive I've been in a long time.

I usually like to hit the gym in the morning, however, so in that case, later in the day works the best. 1-3 are my outward facing, social or client meeting productivity times, so I'll get work done anywhere between 4-8. I'm still figuring out my balance!

At work, the first couple hours are usually my most productive, and it slowly drops off toward the end of the day. There is a small boost of productivity after lunch though, but by the end of the day I'm pretty well burnt out.

On my days off, my productivity is pretty much zero. But when I am productive, it's usually much later in the day.

morning (9am to 12 noon). I'm most productive some time after I wake up and before lunch. I have the most energy at that time, and it pretty much sets a positive tone for my day when I knock things off my to-do list or complete my tasks then.

I am post productiv in the morning like 8 to 11am. It's the best time for me. After 1pm I am just tiered lol

I’m often pretty productive when I first wake up, about 8/9am on days off, and then again during the evening and night if I’m too wide awake to sleep. Usually in the afternoons I’m hit by tiredness again which makes me too exhausted to be overly productive.

Back