• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

what time of day are you most productive?

what time?

• early morning (~5am to 9am)

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • morning (~9am to noon)

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • afternoon (~12pm to 4pm)

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • evening (~4pm to 8pm)

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • early night (~8pm to 1am)

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • night (~1am to 5am)

Votes: 13 15.3%

• Total voters
I'm most productive in the earlier hours of the morning, but usually between 06:00 AM and 03:00 PM I'm fine. Except during camp, and then I'm productive at camp during the earlier hours of the morning, which is not necessarily considered being productive. 😊

I am definitely a morning person. I didn't realize it in the past, but I used to always wake up fairly early. Then, In college, we used to stay up late and do work, but I always got too tired and things would be too jumbled at night. I soon learned that if I went to sleep and woke back up early, I would get more done! The morning is nice and quiet and uninterrupted, typically!

Back