animal crossing

Only the best game ever! It's a real-time game where you buy a house in a village full of animals. There are many things to do, and it's one of the few games that never get boring no matter how long you have it!

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Only the best game ever! It's a real-time game where you buy a house in a village full of animals. There are many things to do, and it's one of the few games that never get boring no matter how long you have it!
That's the truth. It is a very good game.

sorta but...
1 you don't get married
2 the "people" in the town are animals (your not)
3 you don't have pets
4 stuff happenes when your not playing it
heres a screen
animal_crossing_002.jpg

and here is someones REALLY cool basement

basement.jpg

cool cool and zelda that last one is like i see dead people lol any ways awesome but one problem

:( my game cube is broken i knew it played on gamecube and stuff and now its broken! nooo!

THE_MASTERSWORD1 said:
cool cool and zelda that last one is like i see dead people lol any ways awesome but one problem

:( my game cube is broken i knew it played on gamecube and stuff and now its broken! nooo!
If you have a DS then maybe you can wait for Animal Crossing DS.

Basicly,Its a "slice of life". You Create a town. You buy an apartment. You pay rent. You get a job. You do little favors for your little friends. Buy things for you're apartment (Such as beds and couchs and accessorys.). And you can visit friends towns with 2 memory cards. Basicly that, But its extemely fun.

rinku said:
Basicly,Its a "slice of life". You Create a town. You buy an apartment. You pay rent. You get a job. You do little favors for your little friends. Buy things for you're apartment (Such as beds and couchs and accessorys.). And you can visit friends towns with 2 memory cards. Basicly that, But its extemely fun.
You know, he's right.

Well if you want to decide between the two, I suggest the DS becuase the GameCube's generation is just about over. :yes:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well if you want to decide between the two, I suggest the DS becuase the GameCube's generation is just about over. :yes:
it still has some replay value, but you're better off waiting for acds (sorry, i mean acww).

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
sorta but...
1 you don't get married
3 you don't have pets
heres a screen
animal_crossing_002.jpg

basement.jpg
hey what is the item above the lions tstue with the 3 different sized things???
AND whats the code?

Monkey09 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
sorta but...
1 you don't get married
3 you don't have pets
heres a screen
animal_crossing_002.jpg

basement.jpg
hey what is the item above the lions tstue with the 3 different sized things???
AND whats the code?
I'm digging those picks man

Back