animal crossing post is being spammed again!

Bells
Why do you guys keep this up on us? I am a moderator over there and just got this pm. as well as more board spam.

_1277383441003.jpg

Do you even have any proof that someone from our forums did it?

Future Of Zion said:
no but the past 3 attacks all have tbt loyalist crap mentioned on it.
You never know, they may be doing this so you guys suspect The Bell Tree. Basically, they're making both forums look bad.

Why do you say "you guys? What are you implying? That we all gang up on forums for kicks?
Yeah ok, sure.
And if it is from TBT, it's most likely just one idiot trying to cause trouble.

And when all of our staff get pm's like the one posted earlier it's like whomever this is is throwing stuff in our face like there is nothing we can do about it. For that reason I doubt if he is even lying since it is more like a taunt.

Ricano said:
Why do you say "you guys? What are you implying? That we all gang up on forums for kicks?
Yeah ok, sure.
Oops nevermind, I feel stupid now.

HeartGold said:
Ricano said:
Yeah ok, sure.
When I said "you guys", I was talking about the members of Animal Crossing Post.
No, not you. The OP.

This person who keeps trolling you guys probably just planned this to make conflict between the two forums.

Well I know anything is possible but my gut feeling says this is a tbter and tbter's since the past 3 attacks have been more like taunts especially with staff pm's

Future Of Zion said:
Well I know anything is possible but my gut feeling says this is a tbter and tbter's since the past 3 attacks have been more like taunts especially with staff pm's
Read my post above.

HeartGold said:
This person who keeps trolling you guys probably just planned this to make conflict between the two forums.
At first he said he went to attack eac then since eac was automatically redirecting to acp he assumed it was another noob animal crossing site and attacked us. His/her words.

Don't blame us for every single attack, I'm pretty sure we're clean here.
I don't know about EAC though. No offense to anyone, but the majority of EAC were banned at TBT because of things like this, so I have no reason to believe that we were the ones behind this.

Future Of Zion said:
HeartGold said:
At first he said he went to attack eac then since eac was automatically redirecting to acp he assumed it was another noob animal crossing site and attacked us. His/her words.
I'm guessing this person is just wanting to start trouble for no reason, since he decided to troll a forum and he just did it to another one for no reason.

But how could I prevent this besides admin activation (which won't help at all, especially if the members seem normal)?

Probably someone from ANOTHER site posting about tbt, just to get you guys upset thinking it was this site. Or, it was just one annoying member on here doing that. I doubt a bunch of people here would gang up.

You must be confused because this is The Bell Tree, not Animal Crossing Post.

Back