• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

🌹Animal Crossing Journals: The 1 Year Challenge, 2017 Edition🌹

Hello! I re-thought about it, and I think that I'm gonna stick to my current town for now. Sorry about the inconvenience, and I wish all of you guys the best of luck with your new towns!

Hello! I re-thought about it, and I think that I'm gonna stick to my current town for now. Sorry about the inconvenience, and I wish all of you guys the best of luck with your new towns!

Not at all! Thank you for taking an interest and good luck with your town!

I'm gonna start at January 6
Because that day were I live it's like another Christmas for us
In English it can be said the "3 king" but for my natal language and which I prefer to say is " Los Reyes magos"
So it's like another Christmas for us
Yeah where I live we celebrate the longest Christmas. .. anyway
I ask one thing only which was a 3ds charger
So I'm gonna 6 days after January 1 but will put January 1 then put normal time

I'm gonna start at January 6
Because that day were I live it's like another Christmas for us
In English it can be said the "3 king" but for my natal language and which I prefer to say is " Los Reyes magos"
So it's like another Christmas for us
Yeah where I live we celebrate the longest Christmas. .. anyway
I ask one thing only which was a 3ds charger
So I'm gonna 6 days after January 1 but will put January 1 then put normal time

That is no problem! Enjoy your Christmas!

I think I'm going to take part in this and Pocky's challenge as well as best I can! I did the OYC in 2015 and really enjoyed it, I may not be able to play/post everyday but I'll do my best! I'm thinking of doing a witch/forest town, is anyone else doing a themed town?

I also have some ideas for challenges - a comic drawing challenge where you illustrate some event in your town and not allowing your villagers to move out until you receive their pictures. I did this in 2015 and it was actually quite fun, it forced me to want to help all my villagers and learn to love them even if I wasn't keen on them at first!

Also is anyone restarting at midnight?

I think I'm going to take part in this and Pocky's challenge as well as best I can! I did the OYC in 2015 and really enjoyed it, I may not be able to play/post everyday but I'll do my best! I'm thinking of doing a witch/forest town, is anyone else doing a themed town?

I also have some ideas for challenges - a comic drawing challenge where you illustrate some event in your town and not allowing your villagers to move out until you receive their pictures. I did this in 2015 and it was actually quite fun, it forced me to want to help all my villagers and learn to love them even if I wasn't keen on them at first!

Also is anyone restarting at midnight?

Great idea's! I love them! Would you like me to sign you up?

As much as I'd like to participate, I have no towns I'd like to delete at the moment and I wasn't able t commit to the challenge very long last year.
I wish everyone luck who joins!

As much as I'd like to participate, I have no towns I'd like to delete at the moment and I wasn't able t commit to the challenge very long last year.
I wish everyone luck who joins!

Lol. Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of my town, so it is safe to say I completed the challenge!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sign me up! Will there be a discord server specifically for this challenge?

Yes and no. The Discord server will be first for participants but I will open it up to other members soon after once we establish everything.

I would so do this if my DS clocks weren't all screwed up. I took a hiatus and set my clocks back to when I played last...several times, so I'm back in May rn, but maybe next year I'll try this. (But you already have five towns) Yeah, next year probably.

Kinda self-promo feel free to ignore me UwU

Been thinking about a theme and dreamies for my town! I thought having 10 specific dreamies to work towards would help me stick with my town and give me more satisfaction. I made a thread with some ideas, and I'd love some advice from all the participants here. You can find the thread here.
Thanks if you do check it out ^-^

Kinda self-promo feel free to ignore me UwU

Been thinking about a theme and dreamies for my town! I thought having 10 specific dreamies to work towards would help me stick with my town and give me more satisfaction. I made a thread with some ideas, and I'd love some advice from all the participants here. You can find the thread here.
Thanks if you do check it out ^-^

Don't worry, we want some conversations going here!

Are you guys with a main town + a challenge town gonna decorate/make it perfect/dream town?
Because I want to participate but I would like to spend the most time working on the landscaping of my main town that i started in desember :/ A bit worried that I will spend a lot less time making it really good than everyone else...

Back