• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I skipped lunch and I’ve been driving around the last few hours so forgive me if this seems delirious.

One of Betsy and Ribbit is mafia. Leaning Betsy.

i would be willing to overlook this potential slip if not for your other two lines:

this is literally the book definition of cop awareness. dolby thought i was bad?

“I TOLD YOU SO”

this is so tmi
Before Ribbonsays “yo Dolby wtf this is weird” I want to say that my previous statement is to preempt the whole first hour being taken up by wagon talk. There is not a world where mafia were driving votes in coordination at EoD yesterday

Actually maybe it’s both but Betsy feels like they’re purposefully twisting things. @Trundle you may have me in your pocket but I’m pretty sure you’re just town, you seeing the same thing I’m seeing at all?

Before Ribbonsays “yo Dolby wtf this is weird” I want to say that my previous statement is to preempt the whole first hour being taken up by wagon talk. There is not a world where mafia were driving votes in coordination at EoD yesterday
I would agree except maybe volt but I still have no clue about him

are you saying you didn’t read eod or that you don’t see any correlation between eod and who’s mafia?

Actually maybe it’s both but Betsy feels like they’re purposefully twisting things. @Trundle you may have me in your pocket but I’m pretty sure you’re just town, you seeing the same thing I’m seeing at all?
I don't see Betsy as mafia, I think they're just a noob

No elimination (2): lily2816 ShinyDungeoneer
TN4U (1): @FrostyAlmonds
ribbitribbon (4): Dolby Zinnia. mogyay Dinosaur
unravel (4): Trundle annika radical6 N e s s
Zinnia. (5): unravel TN4U voltairenism ribbitribbon Yoshi155
Trundle (1): BetsySundrop
last vote count

@mogyay what made you change to ribbit last second?
@Yoshi155 why zinnia?
Post automatically merged:

sorry didnt meant to ping frosty

I'm curious why ribbit thinks I was trying to hard to push people off of zinnia LITERALLY all day tomorrow. I had every opportunity to just shut up and accept an easy Zinnia wagon.

why do you need townreading people and claiming their noobs????

can’t a noob be a mafia??

(this is not an incriminating question i’m genuinely curious)

Also the Zinnia wagon is pretty much guaranteed to have mafia on it with the way that wagon was treated yesterday, I’m questioning whether the narrative being shifted from Ribbit to Zinnia upon my game entrance was used to save one of the mafia members under suspicion yesterday.

Volt looks shifty to me too but they haven’t done anything inherently egregious.

No elimination (2): lily2816 ShinyDungeoneer
TN4U (1): @FrostyAlmonds
ribbitribbon (4): Dolby Zinnia. mogyay Dinosaur
unravel (4): Trundle annika radical6 N e s s
Zinnia. (5): unravel TN4U voltairenism ribbitribbon Yoshi155
Trundle (1): BetsySundrop
last vote count

@mogyay what made you change to ribbit last second?
@Yoshi155 why zinnia?
Post automatically merged:

sorry didnt meant to ping frosty
Yes you did. 💕

are you saying you didn’t read eod or that you don’t see any correlation between eod and who’s mafia?
I’m saying that mafia aren’t saving anyone and didn’t care who went over.

Which is a very good look for unravel and a kind of good look for yuu

I'm curious why ribbit thinks I was trying to hard to push people off of zinnia LITERALLY all day tomorrow. I had every opportunity to just shut up and accept an easy Zinnia wagon.
i had a dumb theory about it in notes i almost pasted but didn’t because i realized i was shouting and over emotional

i would be willing to overlook this potential slip if not for your other two lines:

this is literally the book definition of cop awareness. dolby thought i was bad?

“I TOLD YOU SO”

this is so tmi
Yup. I felt like a sheep that was realizing it was being herded at eod. I voted trundle, but it wasn't enough time to really make a case or do an overall iso again.

If trundle is town, sorry, but the only time I've seen the same kind of eod was from maf.

But I do plan to try to keep an open mind in case I'm wrong. And there are 4 maf. So even if it's wolf!trundle, there are others to find.

I wanna ask Radical something, and I want to ask all of you something too. But I need to find the quotes first one second.

I dunno gimme a bit, i feel like the only real reason Betsy is being townread is because they doodled on paper. I might just be trippin on this thought process

Back