Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

gut feeling says it mog and unravel, may switch unravel with another less talkative person but i’d have to go back and compare dolby and radical’s reads

mogyay is mostly from yday talking about radical to her
Post automatically merged:

*it’s

I'd go mog over tn4u. Trundle would be 🎉 with Mog red flip.

Voting thread - yoshi was 2nd person to vote radical looks like?

Speaking ofRibbit questioing Unravel, Betsy, wanna talk about the Unravel 100% town or maf thing now or??

Is there a way to close that streaming notification at the top it's lowkey annoying.

Speaking ofRibbit questioing Unravel, Betsy, wanna talk about the Unravel 100% town or maf thing now or??

Is there a way to close that streaming notification at the top it's lowkey annoying.

Yeah i will try to between the lions it. All my foils are from Eod 2, start of d3. And a very early post from tn4u. (If these are super wrong, I don't care, I have no ego)

So if you see something that indicates something else, you don't really want to get rid of it, because if what you see is right, big mistake. But if what you see is wrong (or meaningless) then you feel stupid and should have just gotten rid of it.

So i see things and think - oh that is 100%, town if true. And also, def maf if not. I'm horrible at communication. I'm sorry.

Also, if it weren't for earlier notifs and posts today, I was thinking it had to be ender/mog/or volt. 😅

I suck at this.

Last edited:
I just wanna vote TN4U today tbh. I was gonna check him last night but if I'm being real, even if I got a green check I wouldn't have accepted it until I see the actual role.
So you're still trying to rally against me, huh? I thought you were giving me slightly better reads than earlier on. Is there anyone else other than Trundle that you might have any suspicion on at this point, like Yoshi? Their quietness might be a sign...

If I was godfather why would I vote radical?
Well, most of us did to be honest. I don't think voting for majority necessarily means you're not godfather.

I'll post my updated reads in the next hour or two.

..........................................................................................................................................

wha

That was to Betsy

So you're still trying to rally against me, huh? I thought you were giving me slightly better reads than earlier on. Is there anyone else other than Trundle that you might have any suspicion on at this point, like Yoshi? Their quietness might be a sign...

I said you would gve us most info. 🤷‍♀️ If Yoshi is town what do we get from the flip. If you're town how much more do we get from the flip.

Is it my mind bottling? Or was that to tn4u?

I don't get why early TN post relates to Unravel. I see an early post that would be a lie tho if you think it's a soft.

Well, most of us did to be honest. I don't think voting for majority necessarily means you're not godfather.
Well yeah, but I also made a post suspecting radical, and I think someone who was maf in my position would most likely switch to radical at the last second to not look suspicious without an explanation as to why before doing it.

Well yeah, but I also made a post suspecting radical, and I think someone who was maf in my position would most likely switch to radical at the last second to not look suspicious without an explanation as to why before doing it.
Suspecting your teammates is a strategy (refured to as bus/bussing). So it is a valid thing that mafia could do.
Not accusing you as maf just letting you know. :)

I said you would gve us most info. 🤷‍♀️ If Yoshi is town what do we get from the flip. If you're town how much more do we get from the flip.
Well, at least your argument makes sense. I can't really fight it. Getting info just from amount of posts alone isn't enough to make a case in my opinion, but you do you.

@FrostyAlmonds

I forgot to mention - I'm on other foils, so I'm not attached to my old foils. I've been struck by brain lightning and it erased all the old stupidity circling in my head.

I really want to hit maf today, preferably in the first 24 hours. Chopping for solving info is good, but getting closer to victory is better.

Looking between mog/tn4u - difficult imo. I lean mog more likely wolf. But info from mog - meh? Unravel isnt in my 100% town foil anymore. Tell u after game u can laugh.

Dolby i think started wolf reading tn4u, leaning annika, tunneling ribbit after thall these. Check back to make sure.
could be a woof with specifically dolby ig

In my opinion, Mog seems more of a woof than Dolby. Both could be mafia, but Mog's replies to others makes me personally think that she's hiding something. I'd rather vote for her first over Dolby to be honest.

I haven't really had time to read deep in EoD2 since we talked like 10 hours ago but I am not really seeing the unravel/mog world. Mog being in my TRs is not something I am fully comfortable with and more of a reflection of my I feel about the reaction to Trundle's early D1 push, however I have actively liked Unravel's posting today so there is that.

So it could be mog/unravel?

The fact yall forgetting Dinosaur since we are talking about inactives

Dino flipped green. Unless gf, is just town.

The annika quote above was annika saying mog could be wolf with dolby.

Would give a benefit with a doubt till gf is out. I dont mind voting yoshi/mog/tn4u for d3 (the fact i voted tn4u for third time 🤣)

Well, at least your argument makes sense. I can't really fight it. Getting info just from amount of posts alone isn't enough to make a case in my opinion, but you do you.

I already called two maf so doing what I'm doing is getting town positive results thanks.

Look, I can't tell if you're being aloof or passive aggressive but I said I was gonna leave you alone. If you are town can you please not focus on me and try to figure out who maf is/give your opinions on the gamestate?

The fact yall forgetting Dinosaur since we are talking about inactives
Is there a reason why specifically Yoshi and not Dino?

@FrostyAlmonds

I forgot to mention - I'm on other foils, so I'm not attached to my old foils. I've been struck by brain lightning and it erased all the old stupidity circling in my head.

I really want to hit maf today, preferably in the first 24 hours. Chopping for solving info is good, but getting closer to victory is better.

Looking between mog/tn4u - difficult imo. I lean mog more likely wolf. But info from mog - meh? Unravel isnt in my 100% town foil anymore. Tell u after game u can laugh.

Dolby i think started wolf reading tn4u, leaning annika, tunneling ribbit after thall these. Check back to make sure.

So it could be mog/unravel?

Dino flipped green. Unless gf, is just town.

The annika quote above was annika saying mog could be wolf with dolby.

Betsy please. 😭 I am just gonna ask you what you're thinking when we're in the grave/after the game lmao.
TBH I feel like Mog hasn't given us much to work with so is truly null to me. The most was just being hesitant to vote Radical because ..?

so NOW everyone thinks it's mog unravel smh
😂

Mog yes. Unravel maybe.

Betsy please. 😭 I am just gonna ask you what you're thinking when we're in the grave/after the game lmao.
TBH I feel like Mog hasn't given us much to work with so is truly null to me. The most was just being hesitant to vote Radical because ..?

I have screenshots u can laugh. I'm thinking more clearly now. It sucks d1. So many convoluted crazy possibilities! D2 is my crazy day for theories and foils. D3/4 much better. I catch up.

If both dolby/radical hard bussed a first time partner, tn4u, I'd be surprised. I mean, it's possible, but not probable.

More likely, it's a meh read or slight tr. I'm leaning strongly to voting mog. If green, I'd be surprised. But I'm incapable of reading people (😅 fr, i have so many embarrassing irl experiences).

We have the numbers to grind it down, but if we hit tonight, might be a surrender. And i have all the gaming stuff this week.

I don't get why early TN post relates to Unravel. I see an early post that would be a lie tho if you think it's a soft.

Not related to each other. I had several. U. Will. Laugh. But yes it's along those lines.

Last edited:
I already called two maf so doing what I'm doing is getting town positive results thanks.

Look, I can't tell if you're being aloof or passive aggressive but I said I was gonna leave you alone. If you are town can you please not focus on me and try to figure out who maf is/give your opinions on the gamestate?
Alright, I'll stop. I deeply apologize for coming off as rude. I'm definitely not like this outside of the game, believe me. Mood swings are getting the best of me.

So, let's see here. I didn't have much of an opinion on Lily at first, so at least my town lean on her ended up being correct. I wanted to give new reads on several of the users I haven't really paid attention to:
  • voltairenism: They've been a bit quiet lately. I've seen them as more town throughout (and I'm going to stick with that), and they've given some good thoughts on several users in post #2,360. I wanted to bring up his thought on Yoshi specifically - if you look midway down, volt makes a (rather joke-like) claim that Yoshi's reads were borrowed/formulated from information found on the mafia Discord chat. It may not have been serious then, but considering Lily's killing and how quiet Yoshi has been throughout, it could be enough to give some suspicion.
  • unravel: I'm not very sure of them (completely ignoring the two votes they placed on me right away as that's irrelevant), and really haven't been throughout the entire game. Dinosaur was basically given a clear green check by several users, and yet unravel still wanted more answers from them. There was a post they made about mafia not wanting to place votes for Zinnia, post #2,100. I voted for Zinnia, so why they've been highly suspicious of and voting for me since is a big question mark, really.
  • Yoshi155: I'm starting to become a bit more suspicious. Their posting habits have been a bit questionable throughout, despite me always saying how neutral-minded they are. The post they made about voting radical (post #2,458) could've been a well-made lie. 10 players voted for radical. Any one of them could've been godfather to cover up any evidence of linking themselves to radical and the other surviving wolf. Pair that with volt's joke about their reads, and you may have a case of Yoshi being godfather.
  • mogyay: I've dipped my opinion on them to a more null state. I will leave a note that post #2,322 has not aged well. Mog could've been throwing me in the mix to try and prevent radical from getting voted on. Whether or not Mog was trying their best to save radical still remains to be seen, but I'd like to see their thoughts after the start of D4.
  • Dinosaur: I can safely say my read of them is TOWN. Post #2,365, despite not wanting to join the radical wagon at first, brought up a good viewpoint for both sides in my opinion. Forget the post counts - everything they've said from D2 on were legitimate points.
  • EnderWiggin: I still don't really know. I look at post #2,310 on how he views annika town, then later on for post #2,316 on how he suddenly gives a wolf lean due to annika's post habits alone. Ender is likely town; he just seemed to be a bit confused at first due to being a replacement player and all, so I'll give him a pass.
  • BetsySundrop: I'm more confident with them being town. They've made lots of legitimate points and town-like posts as of late (nearly to Frosty levels, though a bit less in frequency), so it's safe to say that I'm not very suspicious of them anymore.
Again, some of you may continue to view me as inconsistent, but keep in mind that I'm paying attention to more recent posts. So, here's my current list, and feel free to ask me for a new read on someone I haven't mentioned in this post that changed in position:

TOWN: voltairenism, EnderWiggin, FrostyAlmonds, Trundle, BetsySundrop, ribbitribbon, Dinosaur
NULL: annika
POTENTIAL MAFIA: unravel, Yoshi155 or mogyay

okay i have a few minutes now to play this

reason i don’t think it’s yoshi is because he followed a bw on radical only 2 votes in and considering she flipped framer i find that highly unlikely

reason i don’t think it’s tn4u is because of radical/dolby treatment of him and in general he seems like he’s trying to solve, just hasn’t played a mafia game before

reason i think it’s mogyay is here:
i just rly don't see mafia being silly enough to slip that tho, esp radical.. maybe a more newer player ig , i still just think it sounds like a theory/town assumption but ill re-read again to make sure its not me being silly, i do trust ur opinion so , its not that i dont understand , ig what im saying is that i just dont think that automatically makes them mafia who did a blunder

honestly im not rly that bothered , like almond said they may be mod killed anyway but i just feel like there are wolfier ppl , i dont feel that strongly abt them either way but let me come back to it
ok literally everyone is voting radical, i cant decide how to feel abt this 😭 isnt that too many ppl ?? ??? im tempted just to sheep frosty since im pathetic
the only people i can see reasonably hiding during this time:

unravel— simply wasn’t around to resist or push back
tn4u— literally had no choice because the bw was on him
volt only if they turned out to be some great mastermind so i’ll cross this one off for today

the other votes don’t seem to be particularly prompted or necessary. and keep in mind that the lily kill could be wifom to make it look like a noob mafia team.

i must say that sadly i like ender’s posting less than shiny’s so i can see why you would investigate him frosty :’)

i will say i think the last two are definitely in those four

i don’t like the push for a yoshi maf rn

Last edited:
Back