• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I thought y'all were voting mog. But If you mean actually voting Unravel literally look at Unravel's first post and my question about it.
IDK weird thing to say as town that you want Yoshi dead today and not checked.

Most of mog for me is dolby ribbit wagon timing and dolby/radical reads.

I unvoted fn. If ravel is better, dont want to reach majority on mog.
Post automatically merged:

Also, maybe some radical defense eod. But that is meh to me.

It's less about the push on Yoshi (Trundle did that yesterday too fyi), but the implication that Yoshi had to be gf for literally zero reason. Also notice Unravel blatantly ignored me when I asked why Yoshi over Dino, then...said we all forgot about Dino when she's the one who ommitted Dino from the start,

Anyway, lemme know who to check cause if you hit majority before giving me a name I'm not checking.
tn4u

he’s not godfather 10000%

Most of mog for me is dolby ribbit wagon timing and dolby/radical reads.

I unvoted fn. If ravel is better, dont want to reach majority on mog.

Also, maybe some radical defense eod. But that is meh to me.

I'm not saying it can't be Mog too. IDK someone said awhile back that playing this way is her meta no matter her alliance so she has been more of a null/guess flip to me TBH. I really don't like using 'well maf said this' to make an entire case on someone, but more to support it/deny it, the actual person's posts is leading evidence for me so. 🤷‍♀️

tn4u

he’s not godfather 10000%

Think less because x said y it can't equal z and more how does the likelyhood of z change because of x saying y. It's not impossible that a maf Unravel is bussing their maf partner Yoshi and predicting the game so if one flips you would clear the other. Especially with the tight corner maf is in. I don't think Yoshi is maf tho, just that thinking in absolutes can cripple you in a logic game like this.

If Unravel does flip maf, I'm expecting her to be goon tho.

Anyway I said I'd afk so I trust you guys to figure it out.

If tn4u is maf, he would have to be gf, no?

It would mean they all bussed him. The only reason to cast suspicion on a partner would be so that the person would get checked.

If tn4u is maf, he would have to be gf, no?

It would mean they all bussed him. The only reason to cast suspicion on a partner would be so that the person would get checked.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

idk :’)

i think it’s time for more digging

gonna do lily to try to see why maf would kill her

only fos from her was trundle
this looks like mafia behavior
i think they might be mafia. sorry if im wrong though.
if i had to take a guess?? mafia thought she was watcher and softed at some point hence the universal townread

if i had to take a guess outside of lily’s content: wifom kill to make it look like a noob maf team

if the mafia truly were just giving up they would have surrendered by now, not throw away the kill

Last edited:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

idk :’)

i think it’s time for more digging

gonna do lily to try to see why maf would kill her

only fos from her was trundle

if i had to take a guess?? mafia thought she was watcher and softed at some point hence the universal townread

if i had to take a guess outside of lily’s content: wifom kill to make it look like a noob maf team

if the mafia truly were just giving up they would have surrendered by now, not throw away the kill
Something else radical said had bothered me but i can't remember what. If i remember I'll post. Will be off for like, an hour-ish.

We have 10 town in this game. Where is everyone?

Would it be rude to tag all 12 in the game and ask their opinions on unravel/mog, or heck just who they think it is, and to vote?

We have 10 town in this game. Where is everyone?

Would it be rude to tag all 12 in the game and ask their opinions on unravel/mog, or heck just who they think it is, and to vote?
I already said what I think about unravel. As for mog, I think that she’s probably town but I’ll probably vote her anyway just to get an answer quicker.

I already said what I think about unravel. As for mog, I think that she’s probably town but I’ll probably vote her anyway just to get an answer quicker.

We were earlier trying to decide mog or unravel. If we get enough people to give their opinions we could probably get it done.

Ok - i have most to least town (some on same level)

Frosty
Dino/Ribbit
Tn4u/trundle/annika/yoshi
Volt/ender
Mogyay/unravel

I prefer unravel vote. But can do either.

Yoshi looks better after radical eod.

Last edited:
im town so id obv rather vote unravel to die other than myself but if im going anyways then im happy to vote for myself to get to majority in time (as long as thats not against the rules) so u don't need to spend 24 hours saying the same thing

i feel bad tho coz i am actually town so its low key embarrassing for me

im town so id obv rather vote unravel to die other than myself but if im going anyways then im happy to vote for myself to get to majority in time (as long as thats not against the rules) so u don't need to spend 24 hours saying the same thing

Oh heck no!

If you're town, you don't get to croak and leave us here! 😅

@ribbitribbon

Want to go unravel? I'm not confident in mog now. Because that 'just kill me now' is so much more town than unravel haha.

Oh heck no!

If you're town, you don't get to croak and leave us here! 😅

@ribbitribbon

Want to go unravel? I'm not confident in mog now. Because that 'just kill me now' is so much more town than unravel haha.
heck yes i do

@mogyay if you’re town let’s win this

omg u guys 💗 😭 assuming i survive tho (and i doubt maf would want that) and unravel flips town i will quite literally need to quit tbt forever lol
Not before you endure this longest game ever.
Note to mod- i volunteer as tribute in mogyay's place.

This sounds like a desperation post coming from a mafia member to be honest.

I'm still going to vote unravel for the time being as I personally think they don't make sense at times.

Back