• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Ahh! What Did I Do?

DarkDesertFox

Your Typical Trickster
Bells
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Tetris Grid
Kirby Easter Egg
Rainbow Feather
Chocolate Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I was wiping off my keyboard while on Bell Tree and then when I clicked on a page it looked like this:

uJjkAxN.png

I have no idea what I did because all the keys were being pressed. I already tried clearing my entire browser hoping it would load up the old theme only to have no luck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind, it's back to normal. Sorry lol. No wait, it's not.

Edit 2: Okay, now I think it's fixed... I just reset my browser and now I need to download the addons all over again.

Last edited:
That just happens when the page stops loading suddenly. Like if you stop a refresh it will just not load some things. If it happens again, just refresh the page

Back