• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Aggravating Memes/Jokes

piichinu

live laugh love :)
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Coco
Ruby
Heart Glow Wand
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Yoshi Easter Egg
My list:
- Audition meme
- "Thats some good sht" meme
- TFW meme
- 7.8/10, too much water
- basically tumblr humor thats found in the less popular section of people who really want to be popular

How about you?

All of the older memes that have faded out but people INSIST on trying to bring back, like no man, its dead, leave it dead.

oh okaayyy i seeeee well i haven't been on tumblr for so long so i dunno about these new memes lmao anyway yeah pretty much the old memes that died already............ and the crave the mineral meme ugh

oh okaayyy i seeeee well i haven't been on tumblr for so long so i dunno about these new memes lmao anyway yeah pretty much the old memes that died already............ and the crave the mineral meme ugh

Crave that mineral is my fave.

Also DEEZ NUTS, gets on my nerves, cause my BF and coworked WONT STOP with it!

Most memes boil my blood, the only exception like I said above is crave the mineral and the "no regerts" tattoo or the ones that bled off from that. It's on that snickers ad, and it was on American Dad and We're The Millers. Such a legend, whomever got the original was a boss.

that's none of my business frog. like dude i cant stand that one. also agree on pepe frack off.

and whatever involving women and shaving. noone forced you..

Back