• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Aggravating Memes/Jokes

One of the memes I am fine with is lolcats. No one really talks about it anymore, but I'm a cat lover and I actually find it pretty funny, especially the "I is not a mallow" one. I might make that my avatar someday.

And yes, you can haz cheezburger.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Expand Dong on Miiverse.

Oh man I forgot that... And lots of the Miiverse memes in general.

Oh yeah and that Little Einstines theme thing, is apparently a meme thing. Every time we went on a field trip this year, the kids sang it at the top of their lungs. Once I was so fed up I said I was gonna shoot myself and stared crying hysterically... I kind of have emotional problems.

Zoobe memes are all over tumblr now. Some of them make me chuckle but others just get annoying.

Any zoobe that has that white bunny is garbage.
Ryu and Paddington are the only promising zoobes.

Before Tumblr made Pepe its equivalent to Facebook and minions, I stopped liking it. I hate it now
'Jet fuel can't melt steel beams' was never funny to me, I don't know why?

I am officially too old to have heard of anything in this thread.

Same here but with a few exceptions. Like the minions craze on Facebook.

"Papayas are perfect because they were created BY GOD!" (Picture of minion)
"Share if you don't want Grandma to be executed!" (Picture of minion)
"I'm so obese and y'all don't deserve my attention --Marilyn Monroe". (Picture of minion)

Last edited:
Back