• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Aggravating Memes/Jokes

literally every tumblr and youtube started meme. especially all the ones you mentioned in the main post. also an honorable mention to deez nuts and 21

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and every vine meme

My list:
- Audition meme
- "Thats some good sht" meme
- TFW meme
- 7.8/10, too much water
- basically tumblr humor thats found in the less popular section of people who really want to be popular

How about you?
I don't think any of that is originally from Tumblr.

But I will be posting some toasty meemee's later.

i still get a kick out of the 7.8/10 when it done right but the rest you guy listed really annoy me

The fact that Guy Fieri is like a meme now. I couldn't stand him before anyway

All apart from Doge because Doge is hilarious

My dad is so infuriated by Pepe. I got him a laptop for Christmas and he was using twitter and saw a picture of pepe. He legit sat down there and stared for 30 seconds before closing the laptop and going to bed. I haven't really seen him using Twitter recently

Last edited:
I don't find any memes aggravating? They're just jokes and as long as they're not offensive, I'm down with jokes.

i have 400+ rare pepes saved on my phone

xRDFDgt.gif

Nerd girl meme

Last edited:
Every meme from vine is garbage

I dont think so lmao.
Some of my favorite vine memes are Youre not my dad, lebron james, **** cheney made money off the iraq war, 21 (my friends pulled me in lmao), and deez nuts can be good sometimes.

As for memes I dont like, there really arent any lmao. A lot of the aggravating ones Ive never seen lmao

My dad is so infuriated by Pepe. I got him a laptop for Christmas and he was using twitter and saw a picture of pepe. He legit sat down there and stared for 30 seconds before closing the laptop and going to bed. I haven't really seen him using Twitter recently

I have the same reaction to be honest.

The Doge thing really irritated me.

I think it's more that I usually at least understand why people like meme or what they're supposed to 'represent' even when I don't like them. Doge on the other hand, even when I asked people what it was supposed to be they just shrugged and said "It's just funny". To me, that's like a kid who keeps repeating a joke they heard their Dad say but they don't really understand it themselves.

I don't think any of that is originally from Tumblr.

But I will be posting some toasty meemee's later.
i know they arent, i just dont use the other sites

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it's more that I usually at least understand why people like meme or what they're supposed to 'represent' even when I don't like them. Doge on the other hand, even when I asked people what it was supposed to be they just shrugged and said "It's just funny". To me, that's like a kid who keeps repeating a joke they heard their Dad say but they don't really understand it themselves.
doge bothers me because someone that kind of bugged me was obsessed with him so now i always think of that person

Where did the Doge meme even start? I don't understand it, even to this day.

I'm glad to see Yee is not on here yet.

The Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life is kind of eh, like it was funny for like a second, if that, but I don't understand the entire Shrek subculture of worship. I like Shrek as much as the next guy but come on, to say he is LIFE? I think not. Now Mama Luigi is life.

Back