• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia A Prolonged Signups: The Game (Mafia Win)

Oh, I didn't actually think people would take that ominous thing as an accusation. I thought tessa was being creepy as a joke and I was just joking back.

To be honest I don't have enough real information to properly accuse anyone right now. Panda did start the questions but it could be as simple as her getting the ball rolling. I really do have no idea 😅

@thetessagrace Mind explaining why you've put a vote on me? Because you've given no reason for that at all.
Post automatically merged:

Current players I'd be down for eliminating:

-Tess, for being omnious and voting without providing reasoning. Bottom of list because I'm willing to let this slide for a newbie, would prefer this not be the elim of the day.
-Toad, for being AWOL. Probably top choice because I don't think we'd be losing much even if it was a green flip. Chance it's blue, but I think that's a low chance. Gonna set my vote here for now.
-Panda, for starting the RQS. As I said, I do think that the person who sets the RQS usually has the most to gain by controlling early conversation like that. Middle choice.

Imo Panda setting up questions is town aligned because mafia could benefit from letting the game dead since new ones doesn

doesnt know how to really start.
I do agree with a toad chop though

i posted on accident lamooooo

If Panda comes back to talk some more, I'm quite happy to change my mind about it, hence it's not my top priority. But I don't think Toad is gonna suddenly materialise and I'd rather elim than end up with a modkill.

hm but dino, there are replacements for toad if he doesnt appear
he wont get modkilled
dan ignored my mention lol

ignore*** OMG im a disaster

hm but dino, there are replacements for toad if he doesnt appear
he wont get modkilled
dan ignored my mention lol

ignore*** OMG im a disaster

Give the man a second to answer lol.
Toads could be mafia, but won't give us anything, yet again I think no one is gonna give us anything.

Give the man a second to answer lol.
Toads could be mafia, but won't give us anything, yet again I think no one is gonna give us anything.
toad could be mafia as if you have an theory about it or could just because of chance?
and stop bullying me ;-; minecraft is lagging my pc

I'm gonna say you are town and I also need a town core
towncore
Volt
towncore pog
btw where is the rest of town hellooo

bully Volt more
1610914280391.png

@thetessagrace Mind explaining why you've put a vote on me? Because you've given no reason for that at all.

Current players I'd be down for eliminating:

-Tess, for being omnious and voting without providing reasoning. Bottom of list because I'm willing to let this slide for a newbie, would prefer this not be the elim of the day.
-Toad, for being AWOL. Probably top choice because I don't think we'd be losing much even if it was a green flip. Chance it's blue, but I think that's a low chance. Gonna set my vote here for now.
-Panda, for starting the RQS. As I said, I do think that the person who sets the RQS usually has the most to gain by controlling early conversation like that. Middle choice.
I'm putting a vote on you because you said that I could be mafia also without much reasoning.

Still would like a Toad lynch today, if possible.

I'm putting a vote on you because you said that I could be mafia also without much reasoning.
Not going to go too much into it, but for future reference, RQS are mostly a joke.

Sorry I’ve been busy, I’m gonna catch up in the thread rn, has everyone but Toad been here ? Also how long til voting ends ?

Back