• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

A lil rant

bara_no_uta

Bells
I just wanted to rant to people who get as excited about AC as I do and will get it, haha.

I was super duper excited because my full set of 50 Welcome Amiibo cards arrived this week. Today I went and picked them up at the post office, so excited... and...

They were Sanrio cards. A box of 50. Huh???

Now, thank goodness I ordered them over ebay + paypal and didn't open the box (it was obvious from the packaging), so I should be able to get my correct item (as it was listed as a full set of 50 Welcome Amiibo cards and the pictures were Welcome Amiibo cards) or at the very least a refund. I'm not even so much upset about the pain in the butt that will be returning it (though I'm not really thrilled about that either of course) as I am really disappointed. You know what else arrived today was my Japanese ACNL:WA game and tbh Cleo was going to be the first character I moved in. I was beyond excited to have her again (she was one of my originals in my first ever town). And I know it's silly but I'm just disappointed that now it'll probably be a couple weeks at the soonest that I can get the WA cards. Which is assuming I can even find another box set or the seller is able to give me the correct item.

Waiting sucks and I know how this feels. I totally bought a ton of the OLD series of cards by accident a few days back and was so disappointed to open them up not to find my new cards. :( bleh

Honestly sell the Sanrio cards you got. People would buy them and you can easily get the Welcome Amiibo set through trades. I went crazy buying packs of WA upon release last Friday and got enough duplicates to make trades. Now it's complete. I'd buy a Sanrio pack from you but I know you'll return it. WA is a great set! You'll enjoy the villagers and their items

At least you got Sanrio cards, lol. Mine never even came in, and I'm at this moment sorting it out with eBay.
I hope you get the cards that you intended on getting, though.

Back