• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Auction 95% original? Raymond [TBT AUCTION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupperina

૮ ・ﻌ・ა
Bells
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
100% (52) +
Raymond is only missing the items on his bottom left desk. (See image in the spoiler below.) He will be in boxes when the auction is over.

Starting bid: 100 TBT
Minimum increment: 10 TBT
Buyout: 1200 TBT
Ends: June 9 @ 3pm PST

Edit: see third post for explanation. I’ll keep checking to see if he has the gift from the wedding event.

Edit 2: Raymond did have the wedding event picture on his desk in the middle. I time traveled to July and that desk is back to normal, but now the desk on the bottom left is empty. Please keep this in mind if you are bidding!
836D7840-2898-4C64-8706-0AC9BD6234F1.jpeg

Edit 3: Raymond has pinged to move, so he’ll be in boxes tomorrow when the auction is over. Added a buyout price

Last edited:
Ok I might’ve messed up... I just saw this thread and invited Raymond to the wedding party earlier today.... I’ll check to see if Raymond has that item in his house :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back