• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 2023 Stole-iday Season Main Thread (Start Here)

So is the event over? I want to put down my Christmas Decorations. Lol.
Why did I choose a Pikmin theme this year anyway? I don't even play/have that game. Smh at myself.
Happy New Year 2024.

speaking of polls, am I just hopelessly lost or were two more polls not released yet (the banner seems to imply that there will be more polls!)

just wondering this, too!
couldn't find any dates clarifying this on the polls anywhere unless it wasn't disclosed there

also wondering this as well! o: @Jeremy
i was looking to see if the first two polls have an end time on them (like a little timestamp thing that says when voting ends) but i don’t think there is one on either polls ;u; also wondering if the first set will end sooner, since they were posted earlier than the 2nd set of polls o:

Last edited:
🎄 Holiday Update! 🎄

1704317349220.png

Happy New Year, TBT!

There appears to be some confusion here. Those were very clearly just Ruby and Etoile, I've turned on the lights so that we can see our culprits better. They're currently demanding lawyers so we didn't get that confession yet, but we did manage to prepare the second set of voting polls!

The poll for All A Board can be found > here <.
For White Elephant Creations, click > here <.

Also, here is a quick clarification on the expected timeline for those who are wondering:​
  • All four polls will close one week from now, on Wednesday, January 10th - 9AM EST.
  • Soon after the voting ends, we will post a closing announcement thread with all the winners. The holiday items will remain in the shop for a while afterwards to give the staff pick winners time to spend their final gumdrops.
  • The exact date on this is yet to be decided, but it's safe to say it'll be at least a week after the closing thread (so at least two weeks from now).

Last edited:
Was there mention of a raffle? Sincere question. I just didn't see any mention and will probably hold the rest of my event currency if there is.
Yes, Jeremy mentioned it earlier

Since the polls will not be closing until next Sunday, we will be distributing the final gumdrops and opening new raffles shortly. The results of these raffles will be posted with the closing ceremony along with the final results of the polls. Thank you for your patience!

What I wanna know is why did Ruby and Etoile steal our event like that?🧐
I think it's because Ruby and Etoile's birthdays are on Christmas Eve(December 24th) and they are jealous everyone is celebrating Toy Day/Christmas instead of their birthdays so they felt left out and wanted to sabotage our holiday fun lol (That's just my thoughts anyways)

Was there mention of a raffle? Sincere question. I just didn't see any mention and will probably hold the rest of my event currency if there is.

fwiw, these sort of events almost always have some form of raffle at the end

staff I think tend to just be more noncommittal about it, both to not give the impression that we should be expecting one as well as for their own flexibility in how the handle users using their leftover currency (or all of it, for those willing to toss their sanity aside)

I think it's because Ruby and Etoile's birthdays are on Christmas Eve(December 24th) and they are jealous everyone is celebrating Toy Day/Christmas instead of their birthdays so they felt left out and wanted to sabotage our holiday fun lol (That's just my thoughts anyways)

incorrect smh

they're both christmas day birthdays (december 25th)

chabwick is the one on toy day (december 24th)

maybe he should get revenge this year, for being forgotten

Back