• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

-

Raayzx

Witch
Bells
Switch
8507-8481-5799
Island
Coven
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Have any crushes on celebs? My celebrity crush is Colton Haynes <3333333

Emma Stone, Dylan Sprouse, Susan Egan and Ashley Tisdale, Ryan Renolds and Chris Pratt are my crushes!

Daisuke Kaminaga is definitely my celebrity crush and the first one I've ever really had. I've gotten to meet him too. He's an awesome guy. He does lots of things, but he's most famous for being the shakuhachi (Japanese bamboo flute) player in Wagakki Band.

He's also a gaming nerd and organizes/plays in video game concerts in Japan.

330px-Daisuke_-_Ame_Nochi_Kanjouron_promo.jpg

I don't really get celebrity crushes very often since I'll never get to know them personally, I usually just find them attractive, but that isn't really enough to keep me interested for an extended period of time. I might have a YouTuber crush, but. That's Embarrassing So I'm Not Going To Elaborate Y'all

Hmm, I don't really have any celebrity crushes atm. When I was younger I really liked Jack White and Johnny Depp, but I'm kind of over both of them now.

Emma Stone
The girl that plays Chloe Decker on Lucifer
Susan Egan
Dylan Sprouse
I don't know if NateWantsToBattle counts but him too

idk if 'crush' is the exact word I feel a bit old for that but def have a thing for...

Samira Wiley (Poussey in OITNB/Moira in The Handmaid's Tale)
Zoie Palmer (Lauren in Lost Girl/The Android in Dark Matter)
Evelyne Brochu (Delphine in Orphan Black)
oh and Winona Ryder! and Eva Green !! yeah.

mike patton, rozz williams and isaac brock (all of them when they were young of course) (and not dead)

I don't have celebrity crushes anymore but when I was reaaaaally young I thought Nathan Kress was hawt lmAOOOO

Back