Do you own any squishmallows?

Do you own any Squishmallows?

• Total voters
I don't personally own any but I do think it's fun to google people's names and see what kind of Squishmallow they are. I recommend this activity to everyone.

This did not disappoint! 10/10 activity, highly recommend
look at how cute she is 😭😭
oi29p938pal61.jpeg

I don't personally own any but I do think it's fun to google people's names and see what kind of Squishmallow they are. I recommend this activity to everyone.
1711522629239.png

I googled milly squishmallow and got this!!! porter is that you

I don't own any squishmallows either but this was fun!

I have several Squishmallow possums and a couple of Fuzzamallows (squid + wolf). Love using the Fuzzes especially as pillows. So cozy. 🥰

I have two not counting my cat beds. I’m more of a Squishable fan, but there were a few Squishmallows I was considering getting before I found out who they support. I got the ones I currently have plus the two beds before I knew. I knew it by Christmas when I got my second one as a gift, but my mom got it before she found out from me so it was too late to return.

Last edited:
I'm squishmallow-less but that's ok. I don't really have room for it and my dog would probably steal it. Ive seen some cute ones, but not any that I felt that were irresistible. But I also don't go looking.

Squishmallows are like the cutest and softest lil plushies! I love plushies and toys so when they started being sold in stores near me I was tempted. I never actualy bought any, but my mother gifted me a Pompompurin Squishmallow for Christmas! The tags are too cute to take off 💖I LOVE WHEN COMPANIES MAKE CUTE PACKAGING! Adds to the experience imo
1711975973923.jpeg

I think some squishmallows, particularly the animal themed ones, are cute. 🐱🐻🐰 The ones themed after food or other items are just excessive in my opinion. 🤷‍♀️ I own zero, as they're a little too feminine for me to want to own one, but I agree they indeed look nice in the possession of a chick. 😅 One of my plush toys is a Super Mario Bros. question mark block from the NES game. Sooo.... 😂

Not at the moment. My sister bought two squishmallows before but the dogs sat on them and got some good use. They're long gone now, but I wouldn't buy anymore. Only a few of their designs speak to me..

I prefer Squishables and Build a Bears, but I do have one regular Squishmallow (a bat) and a keychain (an armadillo). I probably won't get any more, unless I find one that I really fall in love with.

I have one and don’t plan on collecting them but I made an exception for the one I have as it’s Togepi. I actually preordered it and thought it was small. When it arrived however it ended up being a large one. 😅

IMG_7087.jpeg

i have a couple, but i don't really know them by their given names haha. my favorite is the bat i got like four years ago. i also have the cow devil and a big dinosaur from valentines day.

Back