Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

What makes you think I'm mafia?

@Slammint. Hmm, alright. That went against the idea in my head, actually, but thanks for answering

I can't give you a precise reason why, but the vibe i get from you isn't a good one. If you turn out to be mafia i wouldn't be surprised. And if you'd like to get a better read on me, feel free to ask me questions!

I thought you were going for me because the others were voting me and you thought that they knew what was going on, so the. You voted me xD

I can't give you a precise reason why, but the vibe i get from you isn't a good one. If you turn out to be mafia i wouldn't be surprised. And if you'd like to get a better read on me, feel free to ask me questions!

To me, this just kinda sounds a bit like your Mafia. You may be trying to put people suspicions towards her so they think that she might be Mafia.
I'm not sure, but this whole thing just sounds a bit fishy to me.
I would like to know a bit more about it. :p just my small opinion

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought you were going for me because the others were voting me and you thought that they knew what was going on, so the. You voted me xD

That was actually half the reason
Lmao

... You need more than that to indict me lmao, but ok. Can you quote some posts you find scummy?

Also, what were your thoughts on the whole Endless vs Slammint issue yesterday?

To me, this just kinda sounds a bit like your Mafia. You may be trying to put people suspicions towards her so they think that she might be Mafia.
I'm not sure, but this whole thing just sounds a bit fishy to me.
I would like to know a bit more about it. :p just my small opinion

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was actually half the reason
Lmao

woaahhhh I'm not mafia! Or am I ;).

... You need more than that to indict me lmao, but ok. Can you quote some posts you find scummy?

Also, what were your thoughts on the whole Endless vs Slammint issue yesterday?

Well I'm not lynching you get if thats what your implying, I'll wait until i get a solid read on someone. But I will be ready back to answer your questions right now.

Usually you vote to lynch the person you find most suspicious. I'm guessing if it's not me, it's Trojan then? I'd like to hear why you're sus of Trojan.

As of now, I'm reading Daniel as weak town since he doesn't seem to be afraid to put his opinion forth, but the reasoning is pretty weak.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have no idea.

Wait Trojan could be Mafia, he randomly voted for me without saying much on the vote last second. I'm not sure.
Yeah, he pretty much copied Endless's reads there. He also put me down as sus for no given reason.

I'm gonna write my opinions too now, might be long-

- - - Post Merge - - -

So my opinions.

I feel like at the moment, Trojan is pretty Mafia-like. He practically voted for me last second. And is just acting really, really, dodgy.
He just acts like general scum in my opinion. I might vote for him.
Second, I feel like ender or call me Daniel. Just on the basis that ender seems like he knows what he is doing, a little too well. And I just have a funny feeling about him. Call me Daniel, just seems a little like he's trying to get people to suspect other people. And just pushing things. Maybe it's just him, or it could be Mafia. Third (not sure how many they are), I don't know. I'm still working things out myself. I understand the game a bit more now. And I still don't know. Hopefully you guys could help shed some light on these.

Hey Slammint, you're gone Mon-Fri, right? Two days and one night would have passed by the time you get back :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

There should be two mafians in the game, iirc.

Slammint, can you quote some posts from Ender that make you sus of him?

Daniel and Slammint, do you guys have any town reads (people who you're more confident about being town than others)? If so, who?

Hey Slammint, you're gone Mon-Fri, right? Two days and one night would have passed by the time you get back :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

There should be two mafians in the game, iirc.

Slammint, can you quote some posts from Ender that make you sus of him?

Daniel and Slammint, do you guys have any town reads (people who you're more confident about being town than others)? If so, who?

Not exactly, Im just paranoid. I thought it was between both the end's before. So maybe not, I have no idea.
I feel strongly about labelle and you. That's pretty much it. I just feel like they sound real, it's just a feeling.

Okay Here is my opinion on everybody so far.
LaBelleFleur- Doesn't post a lot but seemed very excited to lynch in the beginning. However if she posted more i could get a better read so on a scale of 1-10 for being mafia, i'd say 4.
EnderWiggin-Kinda suspicious for wanting Endless lynched at the beginning and just lynching in general. Hasn't raised any red flags more me yet so I'd say....a 6
SarasaKat-Seems very experienced at mafia and has a very detailed read on everyone, seems like the kind of person who would be constantly thinking about everyone even when not online. I feel as if you already have a plan on who you want dead.I also think you question things alittle to much and seems that you would be good at lying... You get an 8.
Runeraider-I really get a read on you, but i don't think your purely innocent... its just a hunch though. 5
Trojan- I can't really rate you yet but you seem to be on the more suspicious side to me. 6
Panda1376-Hasn't posted a lot so i can't read from much, but you seem innocent so you get a 2.
Slammint- You always looked very confused on whats going on and i think your still trying to figure out how this all works. You get a 5.
Bloobloop- I haven't seen you post any more than 3 posts so i have no clue. But i think you would post more if you were mafia.0

The most suspicious to me is Saraskat but thats probably becuase you post the most and i can get the best read from you.

But honestly its pretty early ingame and i'd like to know more about you all so i cannot give any of you a proper reading yet. Later on this can all change so keep that in mind.

Hmm, alright. I'm guessing you can't really point to any posts that make you think that Labelle and I are town then?

Hmm, alright. I'm guessing you can't really point to any posts that make you think that Labelle and I are town then?

I could if I dig I guess. Also I would think her personality would mean she would post more if she was Mafia.
You, I don't know I just feel like that.
I think I will put my bet on Trojan tonight, just seems a bit dodgy.

Correct, i'd like to see more people post more in order for me to make a better judgement. So why don't we all share some info about ourselves?

Wow, I'm honored you think highly of my experience. Thanks man. You are right that I think about this stuff all the time :p

I'll give you that I second guess pretty much everything, but I don't see how that makes me scummy. I'm trying to get more information on the playing field so that I can have a better idea on who's mafia, who's town, and what peoples' motivations are. Other than that, the main reason I'm seeing is because Im experienced, so you think I have the potential to pull stuff. I can't really defend myself against a gut feeling. I'm curious as to where you got the idea that I was plotting to kill everyone, though.

Considering your reasoning for being sus of me, this is kinda ironic, but QUESTIONS AHOY!
What do you think about Endless saying that Rune is confirmed?

Why is someone who doesn't post an auto 0? Couldn't it be a mafian lurking in the shadows?

Also, if you can, can you cite specific instances where you got the opinions you did on the ones you didn't put down? For reference, you gave a reason for Labelle and (kinda) Ender and (kinda kinda) me, but not for anyone else.

Can you clarify what you mean by "just lynching in general" for Ender?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Correct, i'd like to see more people post more in order for me to make a better judgement. So why don't we all share some info about ourselves?
I was talking to Slammint there :p

Back