• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

What made you change your mind? It's an easy out if you're actually teamed like someone suggested earlier, but I don't think Dolby would be that cruel, LOL.

Eh. We wouldn't team if we were maf partners tho.

2. I don't like revealing my read tricks on Endless, otherwise he changes them. (I didn't say 100% because there's a 10% chance he already worked this way of townreading him out and is masking.)

Trojan ? im curious as to what you have to say to this and also i know your on and looking at this thread so why aren't you contributing and also not voted yet ?
These two applied too much pressure on the subject. Mafia had likely figured it out anyway.

You have thirty minutes left to vote on who to lynch. Endless is set to be lynched.

Pipe down over there Endless i was just trying to get him involved in the game and see if he had anything helpful to contribute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

besides i wasn't pointing my finger at him i think i made it pretty clear as to whom im targeting.... any last words Endless ? hmmm...

Sorry for not having posted for the day but I was busy.

The reason I have not voted is because I don't find anyone awfully suspicious at the current time. So far I think this is quite accurate

Town =
Runeraider
Me <3

Maybe Town =
Ender
Endless

Possible Mafia =
SarasKat
The one with the wolf as his profile pic.

Sorry if this isn't in the slighteset good, I'm just kinda guessing at this point.

Trojan why would you put SarasaKat in your Mafia List but then vote to Lynch Slammint ?

you have 5 minutes to change my mind Endless wanna try ? ? ? could save you

Sorry if it wasn't clear but I also put Slammint in the mafia list. I was going to edit his name in but I'm not allowed to edit.

I find that hes a bit more sus

Panda you're voting me for voting mafia for a perceived arbitrary reason, if you want to Lynch mafia feel free to switch, otherwise hold steady on the town wagon.

Oh well RIP Endless

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hes gonna die now

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Endless is mafia I'll look really sus for defending him.....

Back