• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon TBT Gaming Week: Pokemon Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Game Name: Dilly
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 4757-8654-8195
Time Zone: PST
Best Available Time For Participation: Super flexible! I'll notify if I'm busy at any given time.

I can't wait! I've been wanting to participate in a tournament like this for ages!!

Good luck to all!!! Sadly I don't think I'll be able to participate but wish everyone the best! (who knows, maybe I'll get a team together before the deadline :p)

Ok, thank you! I don't have my own Switch yet (pre-ordered the ACNH one now!) so I haven't played much on the Switch yet. I didn't even finish all the gyms yet in Pokemon Shield, so really happy to hear that I can participate for prizes in other ways too :)

Same here, don't have a switch and only really played Mario Kart on my brother in laws switch.
Either way, I hope everyone has a lot of fun!

In Game Name: Scarlet
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 0441-5200-7936
Time Zone: GMT
Best Available Time For Participation: weekdays at 4pm-12am and weekends at 12pm-12am

looking forward to getting swept by dynamax moxie gyarados

Good luck to everyone who participates! I unfortunately don't have a team ready to use that I'm happy with and don't really have the motivation to build one, and honestly I don't think I'd have the time to do a full on 6-on-6 round robin pokemon tournament.

In Game Name: Wist
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5031-4991-8232
Best Available Time For Participation: Not thursdays, all other days I have classes from around 8am-2pm.

I'll submit my team as fast as possible! I've never had to build a singles team before so...

In Game Name: elf
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 4676-8246-4110
Best Available Time For Participation: after 6pm but not on Tuesdays

Friend code: 5064-6884-8310
In-game name: Drag#6651
Time zone: Mountain daylight
Best available days and times to play: Monday through Wednesday after 3pm Thursday after 6pm Friday through Sunday after 7pm

In Game Name: poqu
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 0571-8360-1342
Time Zone: EST
Best Available Time For Participation: Weekdays and Saturday after 8pm EST :)

In Game Name: Amilee
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 5264-7931-2223
Time Zone: GMT+1
Best Available Time For Participation: starting at 6pm until midnight or probably longer

i have question. if you register your party at the start but you decide to change your mind, can you re register your pokemon?

In Game Name: Quinn
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 2944-5199-8685
Time Zone: GMT +8
Best Available Time For Participation: Sunday afternoons, weekdays (Except mondays) after 5pm. May be randomly unavailable a few days due to study.
:)

In Game Name: Una
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:SW-4101-6851-2729
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Best Available Time For Participation: Evening and nights preferable, but can probably make things work.

In Game Name: Katy
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 6688-6189-6870
Time Zone: NZDT
Best Available Time For Participation: Flexible in the afternoon till late-night.

In Game Name:Chris
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:1186 3403 4818
Time Zone:EST
Best Available Time For Participation:Weekdays/Evenings

Terribly sorry about this- I have a very specific team layout ready but I'm struggling to get the EXP Candies Needed to level them up accordingly. Is slight-lateness allowed in registering? Or should I just scramble for my last few now so I don't miss registering?

Terribly sorry about this- I have a very specific team layout ready but I'm struggling to get the EXP Candies Needed to level them up accordingly. Is slight-lateness allowed in registering? Or should I just scramble for my last few now so I don't miss registering?

pretty sure they only have to be at 50? you could get that fairly easily

In 20 minutes? I don't think so. I also have someone I need to evolve through trading and the person who was supposed to trade with me isnt online so yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back