• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon TBT Gaming Week: Pokemon Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm unusually busy today but feel free to arrange a time with me through pm/vm to play later or whichever day you're free, i'll be able to play at around 10:30PM and after (time zone is GMT) and tomorrow should be more flexible, starting from 2PM :)

I'm available to battle in like 2 hours, please pm me if you're available as well!

I'm supposed to be playing Mario Kart for about 1-1.5 hours, but if ya VM or PM me we can settle a time for playing Pokemon!

i guess i cant join cause i was too late to register my pokemon team

Available for an hour if anyone wants to battle

got another hour or so before i’m gonna wanna go to bed if anyone’s around to battle

great battles!! sent my screenshots :>

Last edited:
I'm also free to play Pokemon so let me know via DM/VM or discord @ChibiMiharu#7333

<33

I'll be on for another 3-4 hours! If we've already fought but you're still itching for a battle, I'll happily be up for a for-fun rematch!!

So far I've done 5 battles.

L W L W L it's seeming like, lmaooo

Last edited:
I?m around if anyone wants to play :> i?m poqu#5111 on discord too!

lol I squeaked one out from glow, but GDI she got two freezes on my pokemon... I WAS RAGING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back