• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon TBT Gaming Week: Pokemon Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Game Name: Dilly
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 4757-8654-8195
Time Zone: PST
Best Available Time For Participation: Super flexible! I'll notify if I'm busy at any given time.

I can't wait! I've been wanting to participate in a tournament like this for ages!!

Good luck to all!!! Sadly I don't think I'll be able to participate but wish everyone the best! (who knows, maybe I'll get a team together before the deadline :p)

Ok, thank you! I don't have my own Switch yet (pre-ordered the ACNH one now!) so I haven't played much on the Switch yet. I didn't even finish all the gyms yet in Pokemon Shield, so really happy to hear that I can participate for prizes in other ways too :)

Same here, don't have a switch and only really played Mario Kart on my brother in laws switch.
Either way, I hope everyone has a lot of fun!

In Game Name: Scarlet
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 0441-5200-7936
Time Zone: GMT
Best Available Time For Participation: weekdays at 4pm-12am and weekends at 12pm-12am

looking forward to getting swept by dynamax moxie gyarados

Good luck to everyone who participates! I unfortunately don't have a team ready to use that I'm happy with and don't really have the motivation to build one, and honestly I don't think I'd have the time to do a full on 6-on-6 round robin pokemon tournament.

In Game Name: Wist
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5031-4991-8232
Best Available Time For Participation: Not thursdays, all other days I have classes from around 8am-2pm.

I'll submit my team as fast as possible! I've never had to build a singles team before so...

In Game Name: elf
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 4676-8246-4110
Best Available Time For Participation: after 6pm but not on Tuesdays

Friend code: 5064-6884-8310
In-game name: Drag#6651
Time zone: Mountain daylight
Best available days and times to play: Monday through Wednesday after 3pm Thursday after 6pm Friday through Sunday after 7pm

In Game Name: poqu
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 0571-8360-1342
Time Zone: EST
Best Available Time For Participation: Weekdays and Saturday after 8pm EST :)

In Game Name: Amilee
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 5264-7931-2223
Time Zone: GMT+1
Best Available Time For Participation: starting at 6pm until midnight or probably longer

i have question. if you register your party at the start but you decide to change your mind, can you re register your pokemon?

In Game Name: Quinn
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 2944-5199-8685
Time Zone: GMT +8
Best Available Time For Participation: Sunday afternoons, weekdays (Except mondays) after 5pm. May be randomly unavailable a few days due to study.
:)

In Game Name: Una
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:SW-4101-6851-2729
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Best Available Time For Participation: Evening and nights preferable, but can probably make things work.

In Game Name: Katy
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 6688-6189-6870
Time Zone: NZDT
Best Available Time For Participation: Flexible in the afternoon till late-night.

In Game Name:Chris
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:1186 3403 4818
Time Zone:EST
Best Available Time For Participation:Weekdays/Evenings

Terribly sorry about this- I have a very specific team layout ready but I'm struggling to get the EXP Candies Needed to level them up accordingly. Is slight-lateness allowed in registering? Or should I just scramble for my last few now so I don't miss registering?

Terribly sorry about this- I have a very specific team layout ready but I'm struggling to get the EXP Candies Needed to level them up accordingly. Is slight-lateness allowed in registering? Or should I just scramble for my last few now so I don't miss registering?

pretty sure they only have to be at 50? you could get that fairly easily

In 20 minutes? I don't think so. I also have someone I need to evolve through trading and the person who was supposed to trade with me isnt online so yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back