• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Red Balloon World Tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas and Holiday week has started!

Also please take a minute to read this announcement about receiving event prizes from other accounts:

As there has been an influx of new accounts being made during this event, we want to remind everyone that alternate accounts are not allowed on the forum and only one account may be used per person. Further, and more importantly for some, accounts used solely to benefit another account will be treated the same as an alternate account. This means that if a sibling, friend, etc. joined the forum and plans to send all of their currency and/or collectibles to you, it'll be treated and handled the same as if it was another account made by you. Thank you for your understanding!

I'm probably going to pass on the snowy pal event. Other than that, I don't know anything about the door minigame thing that's starting tonight. Can someone explain it to me?

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but where did the 7th balloon token come from? :eek: I did every event so far and only have 6.

Edit: literally just went back through it and saw it was given away LOL nvm !!

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but where did the 7th balloon token come from? :eek: I did every event so far and only have 6.

Edit: literally just went back through it and saw it was given away LOL nvm !!

Took less than 2 minutes

I don't know where to post this but I didnt recieve any shoebox birthday tickets. Can I get those please?

I'm probably going to pass on the snowy pal event. Other than that, I don't know anything about the door minigame thing that's starting tonight. Can someone explain it to me?

its an advent calendar. tonight, visit the link when it's up and then open up the door. claim the prize, and wait til tomorrow!

The last batch of birthday tickets has been distributed. Also, the advent calendar is now officially open!

Thanks staff for distributing the birthday tickets! My new very pretty light blue balloon collectable will fit wonderfully in my Luminosa lineup :D

Can’t say I am a big fan!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im so nervous about next weeks event.
I might just bring my animal crossing and DS just in case. Terrible timing for it to be the 28th-4th cause that’s exactly how long I’m gonna be gone lol

I have a question, how come I have 6 balloon tokens while some people have 7, even though I have participated in every event and received all of the other currency? (bad luck charms, birthday tickets)

I have a question, how come I have 6 balloon tokens while some people have 7, even though I have participated in every event and received all of the other currency? (bad luck charms, birthday tickets)

I just checked for you. You have received all your balloon tokens for the events you participated in. There was a free balloon token given out on the 15th birthday post though. Maybe it's that one that you missed? Here's the redemption link.

I just checked for you. You have received all your balloon tokens for the events you participated in. There was a free balloon token given out on the 15th birthday post though. Maybe it's that one that you missed? Here's the redemption link.
Yes, seems like I missed the link! Thank you for checking too!

Anyone else feel like the Birthday Wish thingy allows you to get any collectable of your choice from Laudine's list in her thread? Like, surprise your wish came true!

Then again I could be way off the mark. Anyone got any thoughts as to what it could be?

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like the Birthday Wish thingy allows you to get any collectable of your choice from Laudine's list in her thread? Like, surprise your wish came true!

Then again I could be way off the mark. Anyone got any thoughts as to what it could be?

I would bet my money it's Pietro.
Already chosen.

Alas.. it won't be Wolfgang, because folks would say he looks like Lobo. ^_^

it's just whatever the winning collectible for the "create a collectible" event is. everything else mentioned there is just flavor text that serves no real purpose

Last edited:

Do you mean in the questionnaire we had to fill in?
I filled in Galaxy Egg (since I believe the question was which collectible we'd want to have the most) so that would be awesome! I have low hopes for that though, but it would be really awesome. Ahh now I have one more thing to wish for this event week ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back