• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

St. Patrick's Bell Boom Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite honestly, I would rather have RNG stuff than trying to rush the shop and hoping the web server doesn't crash or the ISP screwing you over! lol

i can't say anything here i have fantastic internet ngl

I am having fun with it, though. I'm just messing around and joking about my terrible luck. :confused:

if you say so, just looks kind of negative and like sad

Last edited:
Congrats to our latest lottery winners!

Drawing 7: 5, 7
brutalitea
Nougat
roseflower
xRileyx
Zane

Our final lottery drawing of the event will be a special bonus version, which will allow you to purchase up to 6 tickets only if you have yet to win a collectible. If you're one of the lucky users who has already won a Kaleidoclover, the limit is still 3 tickets and any additional will be removed. However, all users will only be able to win one collectible from this round whether they won one in the previous drawings or not. Tickets are also now sold for only 5 bells!

Tonight's lottery winners will receive their collectibles after the final round, with tomorrow's winners.

Finally, we have another 30 bell giveaway! It only lasts for 24 hours, so redeem the bells by clicking here!

6lVIMoH.jpg

No context

honestly my internet can't even load TBTF on a regular day with no events so
it's struggling

Congrats to our latest lottery winners!

Drawing 7: 5, 7
brutalitea
Nougat
roseflower
xRileyx
Zane

Our final lottery drawing of the event will be a special bonus version, which will allow you to purchase up to 6 tickets only if you have yet to win a collectible. If you're one of the lucky users who has already won a Kaleidoclover, the limit is still 3 tickets. However, all users will only be able to win one collectible from this round whether they won one in the previous drawings are not. Tickets are also now sold for only 5 bells!

Tonight's lottery winners will receive their collectibles after the final round, with tomorrow's winners.

Finally, we have another 30 bell giveaway! It only lasts for 24 hours, so redeem the bells by clicking here!

I
I have literally
put in numbers 5 and 7 everyday
except for today

Congratulations to the winners! :D I picked 57 last time, I should have reused that number! xD

EDIT: I can report that the link doesn't give you TBT either! :/

Last edited:
omg 5-7 was my lucky combo no joke (the only one I've played consistently during the entire event because 57 is a significant number to me, the other two tickets I just picked random numbers every time) so this makes me doubly happy as it already would have 8'))))

ps it's sweet of you guys to increase the ticket limit for the final draw

nah, we need to wait for that sweet sweet 0 tbt sell price with the announcement of a 10 bell disposable fee for all rotten turnips alongside it

ciwCwym.gif

waiting for the price to hit -1so i can say i paid 100tbt to keep a white turnip collectible for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back