St. Patrick's Bell Boom Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

what the heck has gone on in this thread over the past 12 hours the conversation has been about eggs, egg hunts, easter, not being able to buy tickets, some random mystery about something i cannot k e e p u p

tenor.gif

what the heck has gone on in this thread over the past 12 hours the conversation has been about eggs, egg hunts, easter, not being able to buy tickets, some random mystery about something i cannot k e e p u p

we're hijacking the thread for easter egg hunt hype now

kaleidoclovers are so last week

is there even such a thing as being good at picking random numbers?

maybe being good at deciding on when to sell a root vegetable, but that's about it

is there even such a thing as being good at picking random numbers?

maybe being good at deciding on when to sell a root vegetable, but that's about it

obviously the right time to sell ur enlarged semi-spherical storage of sugars is now tbh

still it's kind of offputting to see "i bet i'm wrong!" multiple times a night like pwease guys.... have fun this is a fun event im begging

I am having fun with it, though. I'm just messing around and joking about my terrible luck. :confused:

i've tried almost every draw and haven't won yet, i'm not pressed about it, it's meant to be fun relax and enjoy it while it lasts :)

still it's kind of offputting to see "i bet i'm wrong!" multiple times a night like pwease guys.... have fun this is a fun event im begging

Quite honestly, I would rather have RNG stuff than trying to rush the shop and hoping the web server doesn't crash or the ISP screwing you over! lol

egg hunt is too stressful i love events like this where i can be as dumb as i please, smart people don't interact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back