• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Zeppeli's Sketchbook and Crafts | requests?

more Stardew Valley sprites!!
(i'm drowning in voltron)

mHype0b.png
XVGhmsF.png

uTr8UgN.png

SPMGltd.png

aka I'm gonna marry the heck out of Shiro lmao

con is in a few days so probably no art until then!!
but here's some more previews of my last minute cosplay lol

j3MjCwV.jpg

Wqcugo1.jpg

Last edited:
back from the con!! I got Ian Sinclair to sign some artwork for me, he's so cool *v*
I'll post that and other stuff later!!!!

now, back to the art swing! to get back into the flow, I'll take some requests! Go ahead and bloop them in here! be forewarned, I will do them in whatever style I feel suits the character! no choosing :c

Last edited:
new chibi style???

nKvWrHV.png

also send me requestsssssss

new chibi style???

nKvWrHV.png

also send me requestsssssss

Aaaahhhh I am DECEASED like how are there so many amazing artists on this site?! And I thought the art threads on Neopets were popping back in the day LOL this is seriously on a whole different level. I lovvveeee your tumblr. I totally followed and reblogged some of my favorite work(hope you don't mind). Everything you do is stunning- this new chibi style is cutteeee but I love everything you do.

I see you're taking requests; I would be so honored if you drew my character! Please just let me know if you don't want to take any requests, I would totally understand. My character is mystical with a connection to fireflies, rabbits, and the moon but I know it's so much more fun to have freedom so just follow your heart lol :3

References:
My fave is my current avatar:
https://78.media.tumblr.com/aa94de003242166e25db67bc63903aa3/tumblr_p61koxiZII1qfypgao1_1280.png
One more drawing (I wish the hair was longer but it's cuteee):
https://78.media.tumblr.com/03bee3916fcc186a60b6501e9d92e634/tumblr_p61n3qDmMm1qfypgao1_500.jpg
Simple pics (pls ignore the bangs LOL we need more hairstyles in-game):
https://78.media.tumblr.com/3c72dc20137d5576869301b9a7e830c4/tumblr_p5m74iOmYc1qfypgao1_400.png
https://78.media.tumblr.com/9ecfcad352feee5ddaf032a9adb48126/tumblr_p4yr6soxL21qfypgao1_400.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/7f48c3dda6f3ef9a7a95373f9ca5f730/tumblr_p5q6vgblr21qfypgao1_1280.jpg

I really want her to have a sad/melancholy expression. The hair color is greyish blonde and the eye color a dark green-blue. Her hair is actually much, much longer than it appears in-game. Let me know if you want/need any more refs.

And thank you for reading and for your time. I really appreciate it! ^-^

Aaaahhhh I am DECEASED like how are there so many amazing artists on this site?! And I thought the art threads on Neopets were popping back in the day LOL this is seriously on a whole different level. I lovvveeee your tumblr. I totally followed and reblogged some of my favorite work(hope you don't mind). Everything you do is stunning- this new chibi style is cutteeee but I love everything you do.

I see you're taking requests; I would be so honored if you drew my character! Please just let me know if you don't want to take any requests, I would totally understand. My character is mystical with a connection to fireflies, rabbits, and the moon but I know it's so much more fun to have freedom so just follow your heart lol :3

I really want her to have a sad/melancholy expression. The hair color is greyish blonde and the eye color a dark green-blue. Her hair is actually much, much longer than it appears in-game. Let me know if you want/need any more refs.

And thank you for reading and for your time. I really appreciate it! ^-^

yooo I'd be happy to draw her 0 v0
def send me more refs of how you'd like her hair to be drawn, you can send em in a PM if you'd like!

I think it'd be cute to draw her w Ruby, so I might try that!!

got sketches for mountaintear and kiera done!! will be working on them tonight~

for now, here's some sloppy Farkas and Nova cause I haven't drawn them in a while
aUuwUUB.png

Last edited:
YAAYYYY!!!!! Omg you're the best <3 After this freeb I hope to commission you in the future too when I have more defined ocs. Thank you again for working on the art for me, I'm sooo excited to see it ^-^

and I am totally a sap for couple art xD it's just too precious I can't !!! hahaha they look cute together too~

Last edited:
For mountaintear!!

fE1oigi.png

I hope it's something like what you had in mind lol

Last edited:
For mountaintear!!

fE1oigi.png

I hope it's something like what you had in mind lol

OMG!!!! It's just so beautiful :eek:
I shall treasure it forever!!
Thank you sooo much for your amazing work. You're so talented <3
I love the pose and your interpretation is perfect!

comm for Belle-Chan!!

yS4NEFf.png

And art trade thingy from dA!

DkPjJ9K.png

That comm you drew for Jade looks outstanding, it's so beautiful and I love the pose!!! Your art is so great aaahhh <333

Back