• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Zeppeli's Sketchbook and Crafts | requests?

some sticker / charm designs for my storenvy and etsy!!

f5mq1sB.png

doing a ton more besides that lol

there are so many shy guys in the mario series, that I can make endless designs lol

yoooo! sorry I've been inactive, but I've been working on my cosplay for a con in March 0 v0
I'm going as Gaige from Borderlands 2
WvOyAsE.jpg

and here's my progress so far!

Z5CLWDn.jpg

s42LdMG.jpg

0hYr9kX.jpg

8IuwLWW.jpg

TQ4pz11.jpg

but I have some drawings I'm gonna post soon (not that any of you care), so don't worry ; P

Reina!! (pronounced ry-nuh)
R8gdpeg.png

she's just generally annoyed and is super in love with Dane's daughter

I spent a really long time coloring this ; ^;

Last edited:
so my tablet pen kinda just??? ceased existing??? it dropped off the face of the planet a few days ago, and even after tearing my room apart, it's gone lol
I'm waiting on a replacement, but until I get it, no digital art ; 3;

watch it turn up as soon as I receive the replacement lol

Last edited:
so my tablet pen kinda just??? ceased existing??? it dropped off the face of the planet a few days ago, and even after tearing my room apart, it's gone lol

aw man, now I can't see some more pretty digital art from you anymore ;-;

LITERALLY ME, Dropped my pen once, gone forever, into another dimension never to be found again. Even after I moved out and I cleaned everything still couldn't find it

My replacement will be here by next week, so it won't be too long until I can do more digital work lol

I'm just?? not sure where else it could have gone. I had it sitting on my bedside table and it rolled off, so you wouldn't think it could have gotten too far, but I'm still unable to find it lol

new tablet pen is here!!!

to celebrate (also because im too tired + sick to do real art) here's a draw the squad thingie!!

ZLlqyfP.png

Cian is dreaming 'bout that mickie d's

original

Last edited:
I'm working on making some fantasy-themed stardew valley edits!!

XhcuBPb.png

most of the townsfolk will me mythical beings, and some of them will remain human and be like "wth does that chick have deer legs" lol

Finished my stardew sprites!! now I just have to do the portraits cri

xsed8Ot.png

GmJL6Qs.png
yntBOZe.png
kZKoBLK.png

and a comm of Punchy!

dFKhwhb.png

I know nothing about HP but I tried lol

did the 'meet the artist' thing lol

(full)
t1a7sya.png

not my usual style, but I like drawing myself like that lol