Auction || (☞゚∀゚)☞ Zeph's Art Auction (☞゚∀゚)☞ || (HB: 1150)

That Zephyr Guy

crouton.net
Bells
Peach (Fruit)
Sakura Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (1) +
|| (☞゚∀゚)☞ Zeph's Art Auction (☞゚∀゚)☞ || (HB: 1150)

tumblr_inline_mz1rru1qEV1r5uuli.gif

That's right I'm doing the thing.

This will be an auction for a full-body, full color, full shade, and minimal background commission

OR

A customized character reference sheet

But first, I have a few rules:

-If someone bids in the last 30 minutes of the auction, the auction will extend 30 minutes past it's original deadline.

-I will draw everything except for Feral Furry art.

-No bid retraction please.

This is style I draw in. Here are a few examples:

The starting bid is: 300 TBT

The minimum bid increment is: 50 TBT

The auction will end on June 10th, at 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited:
So about the reference sheet bit....is that with the text and descriptions....and stuff? xD

So about the reference sheet bit....is that with the text and descriptions....and stuff? xD

Well I mean, designing the character itself would for the most part go to the buyer - but I'd be the one to edit in whatever text they'd like me to. I also wouldn't be opposed to giving suggestions if asked.

Last edited:
for the reference sheet, would you draw an existing character a ref? also do you do armour

for the reference sheet, would you draw an existing character a ref? also do you do armour

Sure.

And yes. Everything but feral I will do. Armor isn't a problem. In fact, I find armor very very fun to color because of how harsh it's change in shading is.

Last edited:
Sure.

And yes. Everything but feral I will do. Armor isn't a problem. In fact, I find armor very very fun to color because of how harsh it's change in shading is.

great lemme earn some monies i need a proper ref for my oc

Back