Zelda WHEEEEE.

Rockman!

Bells
Get ready for epic, fake Garry's Mod Zelda screen if you haven't already seen it before.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
The_Chosen_One_by_Ryu_Gi.jpg
</div>

Link will look nothing like that though, since it will be the Hero of Time (not prooven yet, but not the same Link from TP for sure), he'll also be alot taller, as this new Link will be older than ever before.
It looks good though.

I've seen the whole set. They look just like Twilight Princess... >_> The textures and models are the same. The only real difference is the environments and lighting. Zelda Wii will be completely different from Twilight Princess. Wii MotionPlus support alone is enough to make it the most epic Zelda yet, but it doesn't stop there. It'll push the limits of the Wii in every way possible. Graphics, gameplay, everything. Hopefully we'll get a fully orchestrated soundtrack like Super Mario Galaxy, too.

Tyeforce said:
I've seen the whole set. They look just like Twilight Princess... >_> The textures and models are the same. The only real difference is the environments and lighting. Zelda Wii will be completely different from Twilight Princess. Wii MotionPlus support alone is enough to make it the most epic Zelda yet, but it doesn't stop there. It'll push the limits of the Wii in every way possible. Graphics, gameplay, everything. Hopefully we'll get a fully orchestrated soundtrack like Super Mario Galaxy, too.
That's his Brawl model, not TP.

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
That's his Brawl model, not TP.
Oh. Well, it's not much different from TP. There are noticeable differences, but not much. And the other screenshots that showed Stalfos and such used their TP models, because they don't have SSBB models. =p

Tyeforce said:
I hope not, then ZREO won't be able to do much.

Tom said:
Tyeforce said:
So you hope that the actual game music isn't as great as it can be just so ZREO can make it better? >_>

Ooh, I think that he is holding that master sword thing :3 (which is in AC XD)
Its a nicely made picture... but I can't tell if it is real or not as I've never played any of the games...
But still... the person looks pretty :D

Tyeforce said:
Tom said:
Tyeforce said:
So you hope that the actual game music isn't as great as it can be just so ZREO can make it better? >_>
I needs to be entertaining sure. But I don't want it perfect ya know?

Tom said:
Tyeforce said:
Tom said:
Tyeforce said:
I needs to be entertaining sure. But I don't want it perfect ya know?
No, I don't understand. Why wouldn't you want it to be the best it can be??

Back