• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop šŸŒ Yuki's Little Bit of Everything šŸŒ

wait omg i haven't added you! imma close my gates real quick and added you and open again.

This is very generous of you to do! If there is any way that I could get a glass teapot, an elegant bench, and an elegant chair from Claude's RV, I would be so grateful. My FC is int he sidebar, and I'm mayor Sophie from Magnolia.

Last edited:
Can i get a tranquil bridge and a stone lantern?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm Diego from Newcity

Hi, gimme some time. :) I'll like your post when I'm ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is very generous of you to do! If there is any way that I could get a glass teapot, an elegant bench, and an elegant chair from Claude's RV, I would be so grateful. My FC is int he sidebar, and I'm mayor Sophie from Magnolia.

Hello, I happen to have them all on hand. Are you free now?

Ohhh, it's amazing that you're doing this! Would I please be able to get the Bamboo Grove Wall and Trellis x2 from #34 Boots' RV? My friendcode's in sidebar and I'm Mayor Ivy from Entvale!

Ohhh, it's amazing that you're doing this! Would I please be able to get the Bamboo Grove Wall and Trellis x2 from #34 Boots' RV? My friendcode's in sidebar and I'm Mayor Ivy from Entvale!

Sure! It'll take me a bit as I need to bathe in a bit. I'll like your post when I have them ready. :)

Thank you for doing this! If you could please get me a table with cloth from #29 Julia's RV, that would be great!
I'm Mayor Sasha from Kouhie, and my FC is in my sidebar.

Back